• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

In small matches it was okay, but with 64 players I never found it fun. Whichever team got the middle point first won and there was nothing you could do.
Nice, those are some of the best maps :)

Metro maketh the man in BF. This new metro has lots of new routes into B, its gonna be mint. Yet to try it out on 64 man though. They've also got rid of that horrible blue tint, now it looks 'proper bo' i tell thee.

Caspian, Firestorm and Oman all in the new map pack. Yet to try them though because im uploading this damn video for PG Tips.

I'm rigid at the thought, I love Caspian, shame Grand Bazaar didn't make it hey ho. Oman was decent and I liked Firestorm so... cannae wait!

Metro maketh the man in BF. This new metro has lots of new routes into B, its gonna be mint. Yet to try it out on 64 man though. They've also got rid of that horrible blue tint, now it looks 'proper bo' i tell thee.

Caspian, Firestorm and Oman all in the new map pack. Yet to try them though because im uploading this damn video for PG Tips.

New routes into b is what was needed and I'm glad to hear about, on bf3 you only had 3 points of entry from A and C, it made 64 player impossible as the first team to take B could just sit out the round punishing the floods of opposition gunning through one of those points.

If it looks decent I may pick it up in a few weeks to scratch that metro itch.

I'm rigid at the thought, I love Caspian, shame Grand Bazaar didn't make it hey ho. Oman was decent and I liked Firestorm so... cannae wait!

New routes into b is what was needed and I'm glad to hear about, on bf3 you only had 3 points of entry from A and C, it made 64 player impossible as the first team to take B could just sit out the round punishing the floods of opposition gunning through one of those points.

If it looks decent I may pick it up in a few weeks to scratch that metro itch.

Another 15 minutes or so and the video will be ready. Its quite a long video and i explored most, but not all of the level. I had a good look round B and died a few times for it. I explored some of the new routes to B, its going to add a lot to the map i think. :cool:

Last edited:
Sounds promising - no rush for the vid btw won't be able to watch it until tonight.

Now to wait for the no explosives metro servers to show up, ******* airburst loosers.

Just realised three quarters of the video is missing and its very stuttery on playback. Not sure what went wrong i had around half an hours gameplay footage.

Yep black has all that compute guff enabled unlike the ti too, not sure if that helps much with gaming besides adding £300 to the price though.

Not much good this guy is he? :p

Metro with watter, i'm not so sure about that, it just slows you down.

Looking forward to getting back to some Metro madness tho :)

Its annoying as i finished with a good score and my comeback was cut off. Am in the process of doing another one as that one came out very choppy and was missing three quarters of the vid.

Yep black has all that compute guff enabled unlike the ti too, not sure if that helps much with gaming besides adding £300 to the price though.

The £300 extra is for the "black edition" in the title not the extra performance :P

Back
Top Bottom