• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Just played around of the new metro bf4 all settings maxed apart from AO I have that on SSAO

Print screen on the more hecktic parts

TITAN is only 8% ahead of a 770 at 1920x1080? :eek:

Seems wrong to me though I've not compared directly to a 680/770 (or titan for that matter) but my 780 GHZ even on the out the box boost puts up significantly higher numbers than the setups I've been able to directly compare it to like 470 SLI (heavily OC'd) and a 7970 - infact running max stable OC on this card it wasn't that far behind stock 7970 CF.

Had a quick blast on caspian border just now. Running very nicely but no FRAPS running at the time. Should be interesting when i do as i always found 64 cq on it to be pretty demanding in bf3 with my old 670 sli setup.

Not heard of that PG Tips and ive had a few rounds today with zero problems. However, i can't rule that out Lol.

Anyway ive got a new vid uploading, so you better damn well watch it. It will be ready soon. :p

Will do sir, better be a good un' otherwise I ain't buying premium and I'll just play metro on BF3 :p

I've had no stat issues either, though /r/gaming is diverse enough it could be a console error...

Any idea if origin will still let me pay in pesos :D

Think I'll be picking this up, the map is much much more diverse now, functioning elevators and a few sneaky side passages up to B. It all round just looks better too tbh, as mentioned the blue filter is gone, the atmosphere looks a great deal better with the bits of roof etc... missing. Impressed.

Around A looks a little more open too? any changes to the back end of the map around the start point on BF3 metro rush?

I take it HC is fully functioning now then? Haven't tried it since first week of release.

Back
Top Bottom