• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Sigh...

Just gone to try Second Assault and it's saying I need to download it when trying to join servers. I did have to do a system restore this evening though so might be why. Either way, won't let me download it again.

If I have to delete my cache I swear... >.<

Sigh...

Just gone to try Second Assault and it's saying I need to download it when trying to join servers. I did have to do a system restore this evening though so might be why. Either way, won't let me download it again.

If I have to delete my cache I swear... >.<

I had this today, after doing a reinstalling on my comp, you need to go into the bf4 folder find the dlc delete it & download it again, shows as xpack if i remember right, if you highlight both packs its about 9 gig.

nice one

PS once you have done that, you need to look at the bf4 game details and they show up at the bottom of the page click and download

Last edited:
Cheers bud, will give that a go. Although that's a bit of a **** as can't be arsed to wait that long.

And wow their support is as helpful as always.

"Oh I see. Have you tried reinstalling it?"

Some new benchmarks from pcgameshardware:

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Battl...tlefield-4-Second-Assault-Benchmarks-1109970/

They tested Battlefield 4 Second Assault. The R9 290 was fixed at 1GHZ and the GTX780TI at 928MHZ.

With DX drivers,the GTX780TI is ahead but not with Mantle drivers enabled.

UD9.png

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Battl...tlefield-4-Second-Assault-Benchmarks-1109970/

They tested Battlefield 4 Second Assault. The R9 290 was fixed at 1GHZ and the GTX780TI at 928MHZ.

UD9.png

They didn't use a highly overclocked £750 12 Thread CPU on Single Player, so this shows Mantle for what it does.

Bad PC Games Hardware....... This slide is going to start riots all over the net.

Last edited:

UD9.png

Wow. This is why i cannot wait to get Mantle working on crossfire. If a single 290X can improve that much, what can two cards do? :eek:

They didn't use a highly overclocked £750 12 Thread CPU on Single Player, so this shows Mantle for what it does.

Bad PC Games Hardware....... This slide is going to start riots all over the net.

:D

A FRAPS benchmark from 10 minutes of Caspian Border on Ultra preset:

Min Max Avg
62 201 99.161

How did they get such low fps in DX?

EDIT: granted, I am overclocked, but still I don't see why the difference is so big.

Last edited:
A FRAPS benchmark from 10 minutes of Caspian Border on Ultra preset:

Min Max Avg
62 201 99.161

How did they get such low fps in DX?

EDIT: granted, I am overclocked, but still I don't see why the difference is so big.

Edit.

They got 66 on a stock 3770K, you got 99 on an overclocked 4770K and i'm guessing overclocked 780TI? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom