• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Yer, only graphs that show the 780Ti losing are allowed CAT and in every situation.

@ MAtt, so still no CF support?

I was going to post it in the Mantle thread but couldn't find it. It was the first Mantle benchmarks for Battlefield 4 Second Assault I saw,so I posted them here and TBF they tested quite a few areas of the game. Last time I checked pcgameshardware were generally neutral.

Anyway,even if I had a GTX770 I wouldn't be complaining,so its a moot point,about what card is winning or loosing,and I can't run it either. BF3 was a Nvidia win and BF4 would be a Nvidia win if it were not for Mantle.

OTH,PS2 runs OK for me!! :p

Last edited:
After all that, only 1080P is selectable on youtube. Quality has decreased a fair bit as well. :( :confused:

Can anyone talk me how to encode the H264 file. Youtube accepts it, it seems but for some reason its down graded it to 1080P and i want it to stay at 1440P quality.

Last edited:
Sometimes it takes a while even after processing for all the HD options to appear. Leave it 24 hours then check. I'm not sure if YT accepts 1440 though.

The only way to maintain the raw footage quality is to upload the raw footage file. Unfortunately compressing is going to lose some quality so it's about finding a balance between file size /file type and quality.

Sometimes it takes a while even after processing for all the HD options to appear. Leave it 24 hours then check. I'm not sure if YT accepts 1440 though.

The only way to maintain the raw footage quality is to upload the raw footage file. Unfortunately compressing is going to lose some quality so it's about finding a balance between file size /file type and quality.

It does allow 1440P.

p.s. Dodgy aim :p

Get in a tank newb. :D

I blame it on the packet loss and this games ridiculous suppression effects, which are multiplied when using a scope. :p

Last edited:
One of my videos took a few days to show anything above 360p...

Did a test video last night and all I can summarise is that we need something better then YT for hq video recording, made a super clean encode, crisp quality within their guidelines and it still looks naff at 1080.

Well one thing i just noticed, Mirillis is only outputting a 1080P file, at least according to the video properties. Under video size it says, Original, 1080P, 720P, and lower. I assumed (incorrectly it seems) that Original would just record whatever resolution you used. Maybe thats not the case.

Qcqt5DN.jpg

More a limitation of the recording software and possibly the software's decoders/containers.

Do you have any other container options besides MP4?

Well went on Second Assault, first time I've played in a month or two..Got this after 15 minutes on Metro. System at stock so OC can be ruled out. Really tempted to get a refund for Premium. Paying twice for the same game for a few maps is one thing, but to have it not work takes the royal ****.

0rup.png

Last edited:
If its happening at stock try a ddu sweep and fresh drivers, a few of us, especially on multi card setups have had some unexplainable errors from just a standard driver upgrade.

I reflashed my cards the other night and the drivers magically doubled the amount of cards I have giving a bsod as soon as sli was enabled :p

Yeah turns out I had my top card running at over 1300mhz at 1.12v, although frame capped the clocks obviously shot up and it bombed. Oopsy :o.

Seems fine now, although the maps aren't really inspiring me to keep playing. lol

Been a long week :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom