• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Always found caspian border to be the best map for benching/testing cpu/gpu use in bf3. Yet to bench the bf4 version. But from what ive played so far the sa maps are running very nicely for me.

Always found caspian border to be the best map for benching/testing cpu/gpu use in bf3. Yet to bench the bf4 version. But from what ive played so far the sa maps are running very nicely for me.

Yep they all seem to run better than the vanilla maps (especially Shanghai:rolleyes:)

Shanghai was far worse for me when i was running sli, like a few guys have mentioned above. Gpu use was all over the shop. It's a bit better now with a single 780 but still far from perfect.

So glad I paid money for rehashed maps.

Definitely over this game, it's just frustrating. Shouldn't have to limit recon to stop the self touchers from ruining balance.

Those results puzzle me a bit - even with video capture on I don't drop below 60fps with my 780 at stock on shanghai using 1920x1080 w/ full ultra settings on 64 player CQ - with a decent OC on my average is somewhere between 90 and 100fps.

EDIT: Their 91.6fps average with mantle is about what I get on that map with DX11 with "stock" (1188MHz) settings.

Last edited:
On some maps with a stock 780 ill drop into the high 40's. 1920x1200, ultra, x4 msaa, (basically everything maxed). Card hits 1097mhz. 64 player cq, last bench i ran was on shanghai.

Shanghai,
Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
50382, 600000, 46, 144, 83.970

Only other one saved is this.
Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
15791, 154987, 62, 171, 101.886

Cant remember what map though, suspect it may be paracel storm as it and shanghai are the ones ive benched most.

I destroy his Min FPS with a much weaker CPU. Mantle wins :D :p

Can you post your results of said destroying and please don't just stand on the spot spinning round in awe at how smooth mantle is, in a tank blowing poop up on a full 64p server.

Just curious as to how well it's doing, if you don't mind H??

Back
Top Bottom