• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

If after the patch you getting Black screen on map load or .exe crash do this

Scroll down for mods reply.

Guys, I found in one of the other threads about crashing since the todays patch, that there is a line in the user.cfg that appears to be causing the crashing. Can you remove this line:

UI.DrawEnable 1

Once you have removed this, save the file, run the repair through Origin and try to launch the game again.

Thanks.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065225658427725/

Will try that now thanks :)

I'm still getting lack of audio in some maps.

Why they haven't addressed this yet I don't know, every single tdm server I go on someone is asking why they don't have audio, nice to see dices priorities are in order. Sod the large scale obvious bugs let's patch insignificant things like headshot icons.

Last edited:
Wow. Early days and i don't want to get too technical but i would describe it as 'Different Gravy' so far. The lines just stay flat in Mantle, i can't believe it.

[email protected]
290 crossfire @ stock 975/1250
14.2 Beta

DirectX11.1
bb950aa1dc881b5a61c214ef2cd26835.jpg

Mantle
f3a2e9df5d7dd107c4cebf5751de1c8c.jpg

EDIT

Are those images working? Cos they don't work for me in Chrome.

Last edited:
Wow. Early days and i don't want to get too technical but i would describe it as 'Different Gravy' so far. The lines just stay flat in Mantle, i can't believe it.

[email protected]
14.2 Beta

DirectX11.1
bb950aa1dc881b5a61c214ef2cd26835.jpg

Mantle
f3a2e9df5d7dd107c4cebf5751de1c8c.jpg

EDIT

Are those images working? Cos they don't work for me in Chrome.

Not working matt Driver must be a fail. :D

Any specific way to get the image url, i can't see it?

Sorted :D only just found out you can do this :D

Go to your Skydrive and click on the Image so it makes it big, then right click.
Next click view Original, it will open new tab copy the address and paste into OCUK image link :D

Mantle
New%20Patch%20mantle.png

DirectX
bf4.exe_2014-02-25-11-36-34-273.png

Getting rather high fps, but the cpu spiking is worse than previous driver. Would upload a screenshot, but imageshack as gone all money hungry and I can't really be bothered to go hunting for another at the moment.

If after the patch you getting Black screen on map load or .exe crash do this

Scroll down for mods reply.

Guys, I found in one of the other threads about crashing since the todays patch, that there is a line in the user.cfg that appears to be causing the crashing. Can you remove this line:

UI.DrawEnable 1

Once you have removed this, save the file, run the repair through Origin and try to launch the game again.

Thanks.

I had to do this as it was crashing too.

Cheers mate.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065225658427725/

[email protected]
14.2 Beta
1440P Ultra + x4 AA (FXAA OFF)

DirectX11.1
dx.png

Mantle
mantle.png

Got it working. Check the images above.

Just realised i turned off FXAA and forgot to enable MLAA so ill have to take some more screenshots as those edges hurt my eyes. Anyway this was from our full 64 man server. Will be back with some more shortly.

Getting rather high fps, but the cpu spiking is worse than previous driver. Would upload a screenshot, but imageshack as gone all money hungry and I can't really be bothered to go hunting for another at the moment.

Make sure its not the server you're playing on. Server lag, DX lag = cpu spikes. Is the server running the latest build like mine about, R27 build?

Last edited:
Got it working. Check the images above.

Just realised i turned off FXAA and forgot to enable MLAA so ill have to take some more screenshots as those edges hurt my eyes. Anyway this was from our full 64 man server. Will be back with some more shortly.

Make sure its not the server you're playing on. Server lag, DX lag = cpu spikes. Is the server running the latest build like mine about, R27 build?

Images still dont work matt. Use Skydrive.

Back
Top Bottom