• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I think it is great that Mantle brings performance close to nVidia users (for the couple of minutes it works). You get to see what we experience all the time (even if it is for a couple of mins only) :p

Greg when you experience Mantle you'll understand what true smooth gameplay really is haaa :p

Can you post your results of said destroying and please don't just stand on the spot spinning round in awe at how smooth mantle is, in a tank blowing poop up on a full 64p server.

Just curious as to how well it's doing, if you don't mind H??

7870 destroying a 780Ti Classy :cool:

The trouble is, he has everything set to low and a 1280x720 res :p

Greg when you experience Mantle you'll understand what true smooth gameplay really is haaa :p

AMD stands for Advanced Micro Delays? :p

Only joking and seriously, part of me wants it. You guys get it working properly and us nVidia owners will jump on it then :D

Last edited:
7870 destroying a 780Ti Classy :cool:

The trouble is, he has everything set to low and a 1280x720 res :p

AMD stands for Advanced Micro Delays? :p

Only joking and seriously, part of me wants it. You guys get it working properly and us nVidia owners will jump on it then :D

Yeah
Nvidia jump on board we all gain. More games better performance, New better OS SteamOs for example? Microsoft pull there finger out.
Some good times ahead.

Can you post your results of said destroying and please don't just stand on the spot spinning round in awe at how smooth mantle is, in a tank blowing poop up on a full 64p server.

Just curious as to how well it's doing, if you don't mind H??

sure :)

Recording performance hit 20 to 30%

Mantle:

DX

Edit. full 32p map, (both same server one after the other) i can do a full 64p later if your still not happy :)

Last edited:
Wait, there is a BF4 patch...

Yes 350mb, released today. Fixes some of the lag issues that have been present since Second Assault went live. Also fixed the Mantle Blur/Fog bug.

Hows crossfire now

Crossfires fine and has been since launch in DX11. As for Mantle works for some and not others in 14.1 14.2 fixes it for everyone if those slides are to be believed.

We've started rolling out a new game update for the PC version of Battlefield 4. Among other items, this update addresses the so called "sound loop crash" that caused the game to freeze. You may experience some downtime while this update is rolling out.

Feb 25 PC Game update notes
-Fix for the so called “sound loop crash” issue that caused the game to freeze
-Fix for an issue that sometimes prevented players from shooting while in the gunner position of a vehicle
-Fix for the headshot icon appearing incorrectly at non-headshot deaths, such as suicide or dying of an explosion
-General stability improvements

sure :)

Recording performance hit 20 to 30%

Mantle:

DX

Edit. full 32p map, (both same server one after the other) i can do a full 64p later if your still not happy :)

Thx humbug but funnily enough I get a black screen as I'm on my phone. Seriously.
Can you post the numbers so I can see, what res/settings??

If after the patch you getting Black screen on map load or .exe crash do this

Scroll down for mods reply.

Guys, I found in one of the other threads about crashing since the todays patch, that there is a line in the user.cfg that appears to be causing the crashing. Can you remove this line:

UI.DrawEnable 1

Once you have removed this, save the file, run the repair through Origin and try to launch the game again.

Thanks.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065225658427725/

Back
Top Bottom