• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Matt...

dx.png

mantle.png

Here is an image, not the best one, but it shows the start of one of the fairly regular spike spree's I was getting. The other one which showed it a bit more clearly (wasn't in the map either) was laden with some bitter guy swearing like a trooper because of people "cheating".

Although this is in the map, it is the sort of thing I was experiencing every 10-30 seconds or so.

I will try another server as per Matt's instruction, but although these look like the spikes I was getting that was freezing my game for 300ms, I haven't actually felt that freezing effect.

This is 2560 x 1440 with all on Ultra and 2x MSAA...

Does the DirectX image look better or is it just me.

Yes and i know why. MLAA only supports Direct3D so the DX image has AMD's better version of FXAA running where as the Mantle image does not. My bad. Got some new images uploading from Siege with FXAA running properly on both DX and Mantle. (MLAA disabled on both this time)

Wow. Early days and i don't want to get too technical but i would describe it as 'Different Gravy' so far. The lines just stay flat in Mantle, i can't believe it.

[email protected]
290 crossfire @ stock 975/1250
14.2 Beta

DirectX11.1
bb950aa1dc881b5a61c214ef2cd26835.jpg

Mantle
f3a2e9df5d7dd107c4cebf5751de1c8c.jpg

EDIT

Are those images working? Cos they don't work for me in Chrome.

That Mantle image deffo looks good Matt. More clarity in the little bit on the bottom right corner than the DX11 image :D

Works for me. :D

This is what i get for doing exactly everything Shankly said. :p
I need to make them public i guess but i can't see an option for it.

rwnYAkU.jpg

EDIT

Ok i think i made them public. One final time before i give up. :D

DX11.1
DX%201.png

DX11.1 PIC TWO
DX%202.png

Mantle
Mantle.png

Back
Top Bottom