• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
140573, 989483, 67, 202, 142.067

Caspian border is a little tougher it seems.

Another bug or just me fellas?

So there I was happily getting owned on Caspian Border 2014 and suddenly, I was forced to look at the sky and couldn't look down at all, just a vertical stare...

Just a one off or have others had this?

Even when I got killed and respawned , I was still looking upwards.

Had a few bugs earlier and sorted them by deleting the following line from the user.cfg file.

Render.UI draw enable 1

Posting from my phone so spelling of that could be bit iffy. My issues were freezes and stuck looking at the sky.

Its not automatically created you'd have had to put those lines into it in the first place.

I'm having a stupid run of bugs at the moment where keyboard input goes screwy (not 100% sure its the game) suddenly cuts out while piloting/driving a vehicle at random (sometimes just for a few seconds other times I can't control them again until I restart the game) and shortly afterwards I can't type anything at all in the chat box (its not hidden) I can press the button to open it fine and the cursor blinks but no characters appear in the edit box - I can press the letter keys to do other ingame actions fine - only clears after rebooting the PC which is odd but I don't have any problems with keyboard input in anything else. Like some other bugs (i.e. swapping to primary weapon when trying to fire a secondary) they seem to suddenly appear at random for no reason and go away again after a few hours or days :S

Last edited:
Please dont give lt multiple image hosting sites people i'm so worried when i click his links what he might of accidentally miss linked and i dont want to go blind :)
But on the plus side ty for the bf4 images Matt mantle does look good now the fog is gone

Just had a game on Caspian Border, 64 players and drove/flew/ran in everything. Setting full ultra.

1440P 4.625Ghz CPU and stock Titans.

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
160721, 1422449, 62, 201, 112.989

Very pleased with the minimums and averages

Indeed Greg, always forget your at 1440p. Very nice scaling on what is a pretty demanding map.

I normally only play at 1080P in truth, as I seem to do a bit better and not get owned quite as much but thought I would see how they hold up. It is a shame you can't run AB with BF4 (or I can't), as it would be nice to see how the GPU's are being used.

If i have FRAPS running for benching i have to close afterburner as the bf4 exe will stop working upon launch. It doesnt seem to affect fan profile or temps, cause with gpuz logging in the background my temps are the same as with ab osd running.

That makes sense and I do normally have fraps running. I will try it without thanks bud :)

Edit:

Spot on cheers Setter. Both GPU's working at 99% :)

Last edited:
That makes sense and I do normally have fraps running. I will try it without thanks bud :)

Edit:

Spot on cheers Setter. Both GPU's working at 99% :)
No probs mate.:)

I just did a busy play on Zavod with cards cheesing it at 180 FPS, the heat coming from them is nuclear :D hottest temp was 48C on card three. Fans at 80%
Lol, 48c, can only dream of that.:D Tbh though at 64c on the gpu im happy enough. Cpu though is a different matter. Hitting 70+ quite often, albeit this is a very hot running example of a haswell, (aka hades) chip.

Back
Top Bottom