• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

ScreenshotWin32-0008.png
Close enough?

Ediot: FML wrong set of trees!!!!!

I was looking at the other screens on my phone and thought "yeah that looks about right"

Then put them window by window on my PC and realised I'd derped.

this one?

ScreenshotWin32-078.png

ScreenshotWin32-0008.png
Close enough?

Ediot: FML wrong set of trees!!!!!

LOL go to the Mid of the map and you see Fire and two trees and a hill. Stand on the hill looking through the Fire at C flag.

Sorry :p
Also what clocks you running on your two? am still stock 977/1250

Edit see you posted it. So you running quite a big Overclock also? that's interesting.

That is quite interesting, your DirectX results smash mine. How much a Difference you think 977/1250 vs 1150/6800 would make.

Then my Mantle on stock is a good bit ahead.

It shouldn't make that much difference, iirc the vast majority of 780 oc editions boost to 1000+MHz out of the box which by contrast can also make it difficult to compare with other cards. 1100+MHz oob boost is certainly on the higher end of the 780 scale though.

As Matt said though maybe its down to the drivers you're on, haven't read much into the latest amd betas but I do remember some saying the previous mantle betas had a negative effect on DX.

It shouldn't make that much difference, iirc the vast majority of 780 oc editions boost to 1000+MHz out of the box which by contrast can also make it difficult to compare with other cards. 1100+MHz oob boost is certainly on the higher end of the 780 scale though.

As Matt said though maybe its down to the drivers you're on, haven't read much into the latest amd betas but I do remember some saying the previous mantle betas had a negative effect on DX.

Yeah mine comes in three mode's and can switch on the fly Quite mode 947 gaming mode 977 and OC mode 1007
yeah on 14.1 I only had issue with Benchmark programs like Heaven 4 but on 14.2 it is working fine. I dont play much bf4 with DirectX so not sure if I am getting performance issue.

Yeah i didn't think there was a performance drop in DX on 14.2, but looking at those scores there might be. The problem is 14.2 also has a bug with powertune so its possible that somehow that could have something to do with it. Test 13.12 WHQL if you get time shanks for a comparison.

Yeah mine comes in three mode's and can switch on the fly Quite mode 947 gaming mode 977 and OC mode 1007

Those are some stingy overclocks msi lol.

Yeah i didn't think there was a performance drop in DX on 14.2, but looking at those scores there might be. The problem is 14.2 also has a bug with powertune so its possible that somehow that could have something to do with it. Test 13.12 WHQL if you get time shanks for a comparison.

Those are some stingy overclocks msi lol.

Might get 13,12 installed later or tomorrow. its having the time. but now that I have started something I think I after finish it. :D

Dammit Mantle is working on my 7970s now. it's not a thing green line like you guys but with 2xAA the memory used never went over 3041mb. And i was getting crazy high fps. What to do? i've got 2 tri-xs here one of which i can't use as it literally won't fit in my GENE V. Send back the Sapphires or buy a new motherboard and or cpu to use the sapphires (which is super mega overkill for 1080 even at 120hz...)

Back
Top Bottom