• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Dammit Mantle is working on my 7970s now. it's not a thing green line like you guys but with 2xAA the memory used never went over 3041mb. And i was getting crazy high fps. What to do? i've got 2 tri-xs here one of which i can't use as it literally won't fit in my GENE V. Send back the Sapphires or buy a new motherboard and or cpu to use the sapphires (which is super mega overkill for 1080 even at 120hz...)

Get a new motherboard.

Dammit Mantle is working on my 7970s now. it's not a thing green line like you guys but with 2xAA the memory used never went over 3041mb. And i was getting crazy high fps. What to do? i've got 2 tri-xs here one of which i can't use as it literally won't fit in my GENE V. Send back the Sapphires or buy a new motherboard and or cpu to use the sapphires (which is super mega overkill for 1080 even at 120hz...)

Just a small point, with 7970s the memory isn't going to go much over 3041MB is it, seeing as that's all the cards have?

d3744c367a2db228bd232381811e1aed.jpg

Some interesting stats there for Mantle.

http://www.techpowerup.com/

Different gravy.

Can't wait to get my hands on your motherboard and try out x16 x16 xdma crossfire.

I also might have to use your recording methods. :D

Yeah its stunning, Mantle is So DAM good. You in for a treat this MB is something. Gives you the most flexible GPU configs possible.

Yeah its stunning, Mantle is So DAM good. You in for a treat this MB is something. Gives you the most flexible GPU configs possible.

I'll be using the 2x16 slots though. Just testing on this board that's going back the space between the x16 slots is twice that of my p8p67 deluxe and that had a decent space between the gpu's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom