• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Running around the location I think you means and everything looks fine here.
Mid of the map two building.

This?
ScreenshotWin32-0001%20%284%29.png

ScreenshotWin32-0002%20%282%29.png

ScreenshotWin32-0003.png

Last edited:
Not something I can say I have noticed, but if you get me a screenshot of the location I can go and check.

Dunno about any one location but flickering fences and some z-fighting on terrain happens now and again on every system I've tried/seen BF4 played on.

Dunno about any one location but flickering fences and some z-fighting on terrain happens now and again on every system I've tried/seen BF4 played on.

Z-fighting I used to see a lot on bf3 not seen at all on bf4 maybe just haven't been in the correct location to trigger it.

It made me laugh, i'm going to look for it.

Lol :eek:

Quoted from YT description

Published on Apr 6, 2014

Everyone is going crazy over the Megalodon, but they overlooked this little fella!

...yes, it's a joke. It's fake. Congratulations if you read this part, since most people don't, apparently. =P

If you have no idea what this is about; check out this real shark easter-egg in Battlefield 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Wla...

I animated the shark using Source Filmmaker, and composited it into the BF footage. ;)

Shark model from Crysis 1.

-----

Follow me if you want: =)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Harry101UK

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/Harry101UK

Tumblr:
http://harrycallaghan.tumblr.com/

-----

Props to the guy who made it then, looks quite fitting of the game.

Dice/ea would want dlc £££ for a singing shark.

Decided to try a bit of an oc on this 780, (+100/200) via afterburner. Shanghai on a very laggy domination server, ultra, x4 msaa at 1920x1200, 100% res scale.

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
31543, 343608, 52, 183, 91.799

Incidentally, i had to close afterburner as it still causes bf4 crashes if FRAPS is also running. Do applied oc's on the gpu still stick if you close it?

Decided to try a bit of an oc on this 780, (+100/200) via afterburner. Shanghai on a very laggy domination server, ultra, x4 msaa at 1920x1200, 100% res scale.

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
31543, 343608, 52, 183, 91.799

Incidentally, i had to close afterburner as it still causes bf4 crashes if FRAPS is also running. Do applied oc's on the gpu still stick if you close it?

That is good frames Setter. I proper struggle to get decent frames on that map and that is with SLI cards. A shame because all the other maps fly along.

Minimums are a wee bit better and pretty pleased with averages. This is the first time ive tried any sort of clock on the card in games. Only benched heaven at +100/300 previously. Temps in it maxed at 67c iirc. Yet to see in game though.

Minimums are a wee bit better and pretty pleased with averages. This is the first time ive tried any sort of clock on the card in games. Only benched heaven at +100/300 previously. Temps in it maxed at 67c iirc. Yet to see in game though.

I have run the overlay and my spiking on the 3 maps I played last night wasn't good for me. Nothing bad but the previous driver is a solid line for me but these are a little bumpy. No big spikes though and apart from Siege, maps run sweet as.

Had a quick blast on a 20 man shanghai dom server at 1440, besides from the screen tearing it was actually quite smooth, my aim seems to be 1000x better at 1440 too?

Oh think I've sorted the mouse problem but I'm a little ashamed to say what it is. Let's just say I owe dice an apology :o

Had a quick blast on a 20 man shanghai dom server at 1440, besides from the screen tearing it was actually quite smooth, my aim seems to be 1000x better at 1440 too?

Oh think I've sorted the mouse problem but I'm a little ashamed to say what it is. Let's just say I owe dice an apology :o

Please do let who know :D just in case someone else had the same issue be nice to find out what it was.

Spiking here quite a bit with a slight stutter when it does. Happy to report a max temp of 66c in a round of conquest just now.:cool:

I was all set to record myself doing the mission where the ship splits in 2 and then comes back together but the stutter and tearing was bad, so will leave that till nVidia sort it.

Tearing as in screen tear? you not use Vsync?

Yer but not for recording, as it was to show my frames/benching at 4K and ultra settings. Frames are good but the stutter wasn't and I can tolerate a bit of tearing but not stutter.

Not everyone is getting it but some are and I am one of the unlucky ones sadly :( Oh well, first beta of the new drivers, so not to worry.

Back
Top Bottom