• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I am serious. Go and read your comments about my benching methodology and you proper jumped on me. Now the reviewers don't get high clocks, they are doing it wrong... Move the goal posts much?

Doesn't matter to me, as I prefer user reviews/results and we are all different but you need to be consistent if you are pulling people up. Remember how I linked users with boost clocks and you said it needed to be what reviewers got? :p

You were trying to say the 780ti results were wrong in the review. I was trying to show you how your water cooled results meant nothing in comparison to the review sites. Due to warm up and the ti most likely running way lower clocks. I thought we actually got there in the end but it seems it went way over your head.

When it comes to overclocks i do believe review sites hold back and maybe for good reason's. They are reviewing the cards not showing it's full overclocking potential like people would do on this site.

TheRealDeal don't waste your time. ^

Trying not to but sometimes you just have to.

I think users will have a bad time with more volts on the 295, above all other things, a poxy 120x38mm won't cope with the heat load, I'd be surprised if it coped well at stock on prolonged load too.

I think users will have a bad time with more volts on the 295, above all other things, a poxy 120x38mm won't cope with the heat load, I'd be surprised if it coped well at stock on prolonged load too.

One reviewer left it on for 12 hours overnight (i forget who but its in the thread) and said temps never budged, so id say your theory is wrong.

You were trying to say the 780ti results were wrong in the review. I was trying to show you how your water cooled results meant nothing in comparison to the review sites. Due to warm up and the ti most likely running way lower clocks. I thought we actually got there in the end but it seems it went way over your head.

When it comes to overclocks i do believe review sites hold back and maybe for good reason's. They are reviewing the cards not showing it's full overclocking potential like people would do on this site.

Trying not to but sometimes you just have to.

Nothing went over my head and I showed how a regular user was benching and you dismissed them as I was water cooled and that wasn't fair to compare. Now you are dismissing 295x2 clocks because they are too low and should be higher. Lol.

I have said my piece and will leave it at that.

Nothing went over my head and I showed how a regular user was benching and you dismissed them as I was water cooled and that wasn't fair to compare. Now you are dismissing 295x2 clocks because they are too low and should be higher. Lol.

I have said my piece and will leave it at that.

I think you should go back into that thread and see what reviewers are getting on supposed cherry picked cards. Titan's were not even reaching 900mhz yet your watercooled cards are boosting to 1072 on stock settings. I think most users in that thread you showed said they had not touched the voltage. That does not mean they never touched other settings that effect clocks. Some were using evga sc bios. You proved nothing, the only proof provided were results from different sites showing average clocks reached over a number of games on stock cooling with out of the box settings.

Last edited:
Here is my GTX 690s running BF4 maxed at 4K - or should I say not.

2014-04-11 20:07:40 - bf4
Frames: 4703 - Time: 112882ms - Avg: 41.663 - Min: 0 - Max: 68

Definitely a lack of VRAM.:D

I still don't understand why the team attacking B on metro don't squad up, smoke and run. Rather sit in the stairway's and get owned then moan about it :D

Back
Top Bottom