• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

I still don't understand why the team attacking B on metro don't squad up, smoke and run. Rather sit in the stairway's and get owned then moan about it :D

Smoke and run is what i do most of the time but only works if the quad and the rest of the team grows a pair and push through the smoke as too often i end up pushing through alone with less chance of survival.

Smoke and run is what i do most of the time but only works if the quad and the rest of the team grows a pair and push through the smoke as too often i end up pushing through alone with less chance of survival.

Snap.

Its a shame really as the game is 1000x better when you have a good squad supporting you.

Some of the no explosives servers are dumb as ****.

No explosives but m26 frag is fine, but an m320 smoke canister pinged into someone's face earns a kick.

Why does Mantle give me lower FPS than DirectX with my CF2980x's, also where's all the colour gone, can I fix either of these?

Hmmmm that is strage as I thought Mantle would give more fps over DX. have you enabled Mantle in the BF4 options? I thought the washed out colours were fixed with a patch from dice as well?

Why does Mantle give me lower FPS than DirectX with my CF2980x's, also where's all the colour gone, can I fix either of these?

If you have crossfire 280x's then they are not fully supported in bf4 mantle. What drivers are you using. The latest 14.4 drivers are most likely the best ones to try.

290x's and yes 14.4's

For example spawn on test range DirectX FPS=186
Same spawn and screen direction/picture Mantle FPS=120

Makes no sense as the colors were sorted a month or 2 ago. Fps wise is v sync somehow switched on when going to mantle. 120 fps suggest v-sync but thats only if you are using a 120hz monitor.

Have you disabled dice mantle frame pacing? RenderDevice.FramePacingMethod 0

BOOM this worked

Mantle FPS on the same screen now 200, never drops below 140FPS, where as mantle before I would see the 90s. BF4 feels like its on steroids.

Ignore my washed out colour comment, it was one of the new maps at dawn before the sun came up, giving the washed out effect it seems.

Question is which config file do I change this in to save me typing it in every time, and what the hell does it do?

Thanks for the help guys...

Add a user.cfg file to your BF4 folder in Origin games and add that line to it.

Do it with note pad and save as "All files" and file name "user.cfg" no " though :)

BOOM this worked

Mantle FPS on the same screen now 200, never drops below 140FPS, where as mantle before I would see the 90s. BF4 feels like its on steroids.

Ignore my washed out colour comment, it was one of the new maps at dawn before the sun came up, giving the washed out effect it seems.

Question is which config file do I change this in to save me typing it in every time, and what the hell does it do?

Thanks for the help guys...

That's great :D enjoy bf4 the way it's ment to be played.

Back
Top Bottom