• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.
  • Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Soldato
Do you not "track targets" when using a DMR etc though?

Edit- just saw that this is only the terms you use with friends when gaming, understood.

Yeah because let's be honest: BF4 is quite different to real combat in the way it pans out haha.

You will never understand the flawed logic of a Rusty. I'm still no clearer and think hes mad as a brush. :p

You're a noob though :p. Watch some videos of Quake: some of the guys have insane tracking in there. Way above what I have. I've always been more of an aimer than a tracker though my tracking is still a fair bit above your average BF4 player.

It's why I used the KAR98K in COD before it was cool. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah because let's be honest: BF4 is quite different to real combat in the way it pans out haha.

Gota love that respawn ;)

Crazy bloke, crazy person, but the first person you'd take with you when going dogging. He knows all the best spots and can track doggers from miles away. :cool:

I remember a dog handler once told me "It takes a dog, to track a dog" :p

Hey Rusty you got a youtube channel bud? would be cool to watch some of your BF vids etc.

Soldato
Hey Rusty you got a youtube channel bud? would be cool to watch some of your BF vids etc.

I used to stream but never really recorded anything. I had one particular round on Zavod I remember where I went 104-11 I think and MyBrains came in and was like "wtf" but other than that I never REALLY got into it. I did OK but nothing amazing. The game didn't feel right to me balance wise. Not enough maps where infantry could affect things so I became disinterested.

Soldato
Tracking: maintaining fire on a moving target

I do this a LOT when in a tank using the Coaxial LMG. This is where i get most of my tank kills.

Saying that its scary to get in any sort of tank these days with the amount of people that carry C4 to destroy tanks with. U have to be very alert using a tank in BF4.

I used to stream but never really recorded anything. I had one particular round on Zavod I remember where I went 104-11 I think and MyBrains came in and was like "wtf" but other than that I never REALLY got into it. I did OK but nothing amazing. The game didn't feel right to me balance wise. Not enough maps where infantry could affect things so I became disinterested.

I remember that.. thought u was using ur Rustbot lol :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well, got the CTE job downloaded and had a quick round. Dutch server on floodzone then golmund, (64 player conquest). Game felt smoother, i didnt have the performance graph running as i need to see if my normal user cfg file will work in this. Also running it from a 1TB mechanical hdd to save ssd space, takes ages to load though. Will disable ab and hop in and do a FRAPS run too.

Caporegime
Well, got the CTE job downloaded and had a quick round. Dutch server on floodzone then golmund, (64 player conquest). Game felt smoother, i didnt have the performance graph running as i need to see if my normal user cfg file will work in this. Also running it from a 1TB mechanical hdd to save ssd space, takes ages to load though. Will disable ab and hop in and do a FRAPS run too.

Yeah the CTE version is smoother to be fair. Not very many players or servers to choose from when i tried it earlier though and only stock weapons. :(

Back
Top Bottom