• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.
  • Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Caporegime
Went on for another blast, performance graph enabled. Much much lower spiking but the server was a bit laggy. Only choices are in usa or holland so i suspect theyre being overloaded. Op lockers, max settings at 1920x1200, stock gtx 780, 4770k @4.5ghz.

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
49756, 600000, 32, 134, 82.927

Soldato
OP
Went on for another blast, performance graph enabled. Much much lower spiking but the server was a bit laggy. Only choices are in usa or holland so i suspect theyre being overloaded. Op lockers, max settings at 1920x1200, stock gtx 780, 4770k @4.5ghz.

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
49756, 600000, 32, 134, 82.927

Re: Servers this is at the top of the CTE battlelog:

SERVERS GETTING A RESTART TO CHECK FOR LEAKS ETC, PLEASE COMPARE BEFORE & AFTER

Perhaps the bulk of them are down for testing.

She couldn't feel a thing apparently. Though i don't mind using Rustys potent two incher to get her warmed up for me.

LOL. You never disappoint, I hope.

Soldato
OP
OK to get SLI working in CTE:

Open Nvidia Inspector, scroll down to the BF4 profile. Click 'add application to current profile' and scroll and find the BF4CTE.exe (or bf4ctex86 if on 32bit). Click apply and it fires right up.

Game appears to run quite poorly (both with and without SLI). Feels rough, hit regs still poor. As is worse then the current game but will try other servers to make sure. Frame times running in around 10ms over SLI.

Soldato
OP
I got spike also.

Matt I managed to capture the erratic GPU line thing at 200fps I'll stick a screeny up shortly.

Edit:

200fpps.jpg

Has no effect on performance however.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom