• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Soldato
Yeah i'm only going to run them at stock, so i'll undervolt them as much as I can :)

The previous owner has already transferred ownership to me for warranty purposes :D Awesome.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah i'm only going to run them at stock, so i'll undervolt them as much as I can :)

The previous owner has already transferred ownership to me for warranty purposes :D Awesome.

That's what i said when i got mine after selling my 7990. I'll only run them stock i said. I'll undervolt them i said. They'll be more than fast enough i said. Then i realised there is no temp difference due to undervolting (maybe 1c at most) between running stock (975/1250) undervolted and running overclocked (1050/1250) undervolted.

That's nice of him. Three year warranty with MSI as well.

Caporegime
Today has been fantastic, 2 crashes (hard locks) of BF4.exe resulting in a white screen with audio repeat on. Also this little gem has reared its ugly head again:

shheeeeiiiittttte.jpg

Mr Floaty gun and his refusal to change weapons. Worth noting shortly after this screen shot my chap randomly exploded and caused a TK (i'm not even joking!!).

Its not just me then? i had that last night, i though it might be my CPU over heating as i have it 'very' overclocked again, 1.52 volts running on it :p and this GPU does kick out more heat than the 7870XT did.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's what i said when i got mine after selling my 7990. I'll only run them stock i said. I'll undervolt them i said. They'll be more than fast enough i said. Then i realised there is no temp difference due to undervolting (maybe 1c at most) between running stock (975/1250) undervolted and running overclocked (1050/1250) undervolted.

That's nice of him. Three year warranty with MSI as well.

Well, when you put it that way :p

Yep :)

Soldato
OP
Its not just me then? i had that last night, i though it might be my CPU over heating as i have it 'very' overclocked again, 1.52 volts running on it :p and this GPU does kick out more heat than the 7870XT did.

Just happened a third time, no driver errors or bsods, process hangs until I manually kill it.

Sounds like we have another bug on our hands :(

Soldato
You need to play with people in BF4, otherwise it sucks large donkey ****

I am getting my two 290s under water (as they don't seem to be selling on the MM) and boy do they need it

Caporegime
You need to play with people in BF4, otherwise it sucks large donkey ****

I am getting my two 290s under water (as they don't seem to be selling on the MM) and boy do they need it

Look at my results above. 87C on both gpu's and still spitting out 195FPS at 1080P Ultra and 165FPS at 1440P ultra. Who needs water cooling? :p

I did just peel my testicles off my leather chair though. :eek:

Tuesday I think.

No chance :p My motherboard doesn't support it and my case isn't big enough.
Plus, uh, I'm running 1920x1080 :o

Lol. You should at least do a few bench runs of Firestrike and what not. It would be rude not to. :D

Caporegime
Just happened a third time, no driver errors or bsods, process hangs until I manually kill it.

Sounds like we have another bug on our hands :(

It also did it to me on Metro, i was standing by the turnstiles outside entrance on B with a Pecheneg blasting through the two doors ripping anything trying to get through apart :D

It didn't seem to like that after a little while and Hardlocked > White Screen

Are you getting new GPUs, Fogo?

Back
Top Bottom