• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Caporegime
Ah yes that poverty line :D, well, i do have an AIB cooler one, but you have two 290's, given the choice i will take 2 reference over one AIB, no matter how good the cooler on the AIB.

You're like royalty compared to us. :p

I guess I'll have to try and shift it. I'll probably put it on the MM.

Do I get free earplugs for joining the crew? :cool:

Sell it to Humbug! The stars are aligning. :D

You've already got some, headphones. ;) :p

Soldato
OP
Since when did the internet ever make sense :D

lol true.

Lets wait for the next deformed yank to go and shoot up his school, its all good as long as he doesn't say **** :p

"In other news today a 15 year old reject shot up his school killing 32 students after playing Battlefield 4, fortunately for everyone involved he didn't use the word ****"

Caporegime
lol true.

Lets wait for the next deformed yank to go and shoot up his school, its all good as long as he doesn't say **** :p

"In other news today a 15 year old reject shot up his school killing 32 students after playing Battlefield 4, fortunately for everyone involved he didn't use the word ****"

I know i probably shouldn't, but.....RALMAO

Soldato
So after the last couple of pages of off topic chat did any of u guys notice the CTE update and if so are we still getting killed around corners?

----

Initiative #1: Netcode patch 3

PATCH DAY
Today we will patch both server and client on the CTE for the third time! This will mean some server downtime. You will also have to update your CTE client in Origin to join servers once they are up again.

PATCH CONTENTS
This patch includes:

Changed the FrameHistoryTime from 1.5s to 1.0s
This value is used in determining how much “slack” the server allows a client with packetloss to have. With this number lowered a bit to match the 30hz server send frequency – we should see even less deaths behind cover.
Deathshield fix
The Deathshield fix was not part of the CTE environment yet – now it is.
Obliteration Competitive mode
Added support for the Obliteration small competitive mode (servers coming)
Operation Metro 2014 exploit fix
PC-Client stability improvement
High Altitude Jet fix
A fix for the much reported jet altitude bug is in this patch (server side fix) as well.

----

Caporegime
They should stop this nonsense of compensating for people with bad internet connections it just makes all the Physics and hit detections very loose for everyone, its easy to be too fast for it, if your playing aggressive sniper and move very fast to take aim for a Headshot your bullet does not go where your crosshairs are, instead it goes where you were 100ms ago in your movement, you can see the bullet fly where you were at that time, so you have to compensate for that, you actually have to slow your actions down so the netcode can catch up, so as a result the game has nothing to do with being faster than your opponent, its just about who got lucky in the correct timing.

This is the most played FPS, IMO it shouldn't be dumbed down to a lower level so everyone gets the same crappy game-play performance.

Soldato
OP
^Agreed.

So far today I've managed to get hoofed from 5 HC servers, all in a good days work.

God I love ******* people off.

A new game if you get bored, join a German server, wait until someone says something really complex in german and then just say that word in chat box every 20-30 seconds :p

Caporegime
^Agreed.

So far today I've managed to get hoofed from 5 HC servers, all in a good days work.

God I love ******* people off.

A new game if you get bored, join a German server, wait until someone says something really complex in german and then just say that word in chat box every 20-30 seconds :p

Gota love those German words. like "rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz" < Thats a real word. :eek:

Caporegime
In an update coming soon called "BF5" in which the finally perfected CTE version will be implemented completely broken and remain unfixed for 6 months.

I suspect this will be the case too, its getting to the point where theyll keep making promises as there's still expansions to release. Once theese are out and theyve counted the money. Bf4 will be forgotten about and theyll move on to the next game to break.

Soldato
I had enough of it all tbh.. in the #3 patch they say u wont get hit under cover as much and the first thing that happens to me is getting shot and killed over a second after running around a corner on Locker. And of course in the CTE u die much faster too. Also im sick of all the Dice **** lickers chatting ingame about how its all coming together now and they're fixing things. 8 months after release and they still cant get it right.

Lets just face it this game is broken and will never be fixed. They'd need to build all the broken parts of it from scratch to fix this ****.

Roll on BFBC3.. different dev team that actually know how to put a shooter together. and from wot i read its gona be the same team that made BFBC2.

If it was easy to get a refund this far in.. i'd do it.

Note.. i actually play better on the broken official game than the CTE. So Dice just leave it broken.. its wot were used to anyhow :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom