• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Soldato
OP
Well, bugger me. I always thought those XP boost things in the battlebacks automatically applied and stacked...I guess not :o

ScreenshotWin32-0015.png

Encase you haven't noticed over the last few days, I don't pay much attention in the menus!!!

Caporegime
They do soon stack up, but they dont apply automatically (as i can also admit that i didnt realise).:o

I tend to let mine gather up a bit as well tbh, then use the bigger ones on double xp weekends. Without them it would take me ages to rank up, now if it was for deaths. Id be commander in chief by now.:D

Soldato
Well, bugger me. I always thought those XP boost things in the battlebacks automatically applied and stacked...I guess not :o

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43853114/BF4%20screens/ScreenshotWin32-0015.png[IMG]

Encase you haven't noticed over the last few days, I don't pay much attention in the menus!!![/QUOTE]

DERRRPPPP :p

Soldato
Encase you haven't noticed over the last few days, I don't pay much attention in the menus!!!

Whats most annoying is that you got to keep track of the time left as the game will not give you any notice that your xp boost has run out.

Soldato
Does anyone know if there's a limit on how many xp boost you have? Because i keep getting 50% and the occasional 100% that i use but get loads of 25% that i never use. Why would i use a 25% over a 50%?

Soldato
OP
DERRRPPPP :p

See post 8243 :p

I was always wondering why so many players were lvl 100+ and I haven't even broken 50 yet. Figured they must have been playing non stop since release, now I realise they've been using boosts :rolleyes:

Oh well I guess this means I have around 60 hours worth of xp boosts to use.

Soldato
See post 8243 :p

I was always wondering why so many players were lvl 100+ and I haven't even broken 50 yet. Figured they must have been playing non stop since release, now I realise they've been using boosts :rolleyes:

Oh well I guess this means I have around 60 hours worth of xp boosts to use.

It's all about using a 200% boost on an XP Boost weekend... :D

Soldato
Well guys i found the culprit that was causing my CPU spikes while playing BF4 :)

Its seems that GPU-Z while running eventually causes the spikes.. it wont happen right away but after so many rounds maybe 5,6 or 7 rounds of BF4 i get the spikes every second. As i have GPU-Z refreshing at every second i thought.. hmm i wonder if its that?

So i got spikes earlier and then minimized GPU-Z (which was up on my second monitor) then put BF4 back in full screen and they went. To test further i changed refresh on GPU-Z to every 0.5 of a second.. damn those spikes came back twice as fast lol :D

At least thats sorted out now and it wasnt actually Dice at fault for once :p but if anybody else is having CPU spikes while running GPU-Z then u probably now know what it is ;)

Back
Top Bottom