• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Caporegime
Fair dos, point taken :)

You'll be looking at 5% probably, maybe slightly higher. If you can swap over without losing money, then id recommend it especially if this is your main game and you'll be playing Hardline and BF5. Mantle will always offer a better overall experience than DX can ever offer. However don't be expecting a huge fps increase as you'll be mostly gpu limited in your scenario.

Caporegime
One thing ive noticed about bf4 and DX. When playing the CTE its as smooth as bf3 for me, a game that has always ran exceptionally well on 3 generations of nv cards, (470's. 670's and 780). But standard bf4 can be a bit stuttery at times.

Caporegime
One thing ive noticed about bf4 and DX. When playing the CTE its as smooth as bf3 for me, a game that has always ran exceptionally well on 3 generations of nv cards, (470's. 670's and 780). But standard bf4 can be a bit stuttery at times.

I find it completely random. These days i called BF4 online a daisy. Some days it does, some days it doesn't. It's all network/server related in my opinion because the single player part of the game always plays fine on either API.

Caporegime
I find it completely random. These days i called BF4 online a daisy. Some days it does, some days it doesn't. It's all network/server related in my opinion because the single player part of the game always plays fine on either API.

I played it last week and it ran very nicely, so not sure if they had fixed the servers (or something else). I will be gaming again with Team MLG tomorrow, so begging for it to be smooth. My last post about the drivers was actually incorrect, as I remember trying a different server (64 man) and Setter had problems but I didn't and then we switched and it was me who did and he didn't....go figure?

Caporegime
I played it last week and it ran very nicely, so not sure if they had fixed the servers (or something else). I will be gaming again with Team MLG tomorrow, so begging for it to be smooth. My last post about the drivers was actually incorrect, as I remember trying a different server (64 man) and Setter had problems but I didn't and then we switched and it was me who did and he didn't....go figure?

It was fine for me just now. As i said, its a daisy.

Soldato
OP
Haven't touched it since bf3 went free, servers are packed, gameplay is brilliant, can't grumble at all. Stays like this it should tide me over until UT2014, then all the camping jessies that try play it get slaughtered. Fast paced twitch shooters ftw!!!!!

Caporegime
Mantle, with a gpu overclock at 1080P.

49wDLLJ.jpg

Comparisons below.

780 SLI

I did manage some results, eventually

bf4frametimemetronew.jpg

290P Crossfire Stock DX11.1

yEG9oEN.jpg

LtMatt said:
290P Crossfire Mantle Stock

ifrlzEf.jpg