• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE BF4 BENCHMARKS THREAD***

Caporegime
Well to be honest the fps looks very low considering you were playing on low settings. The stuttering rating is also very high for a single card. How did it feel? The variability looks great though, so you're clearly not taxing your gpu hard at all.

Soldato
Well to be honest the fps looks very low considering you were playing on low settings. The stuttering rating is also very high for a single card. How did it feel? The variability looks great though, so you're clearly not taxing your gpu hard at all.

I forgot to mention that I cap my FPS in game as I have a 120Hz screen. Not sure regarding stuttering. It's feels super smooth. Is there anything I can do to debug?

Caporegime
I forgot to mention that I cap my FPS in game as I have a 120Hz screen. Not sure regarding stuttering. It's feels super smooth. Is there anything I can do to debug?

In that case ignore and enjoy. No idea why you play on low settings when your gpu should be capable of higher settings, even while maintaining a 120fps limit mind you. :p

Soldato
Might unlock the framerate and see if that makes any difference to the stuttering. Percentage seems to be close to what everyone else is getting but the value is higher.

Man of Honour
Yeah main game is still pretty buggy.

Amongst other things seems to be some issues with the high frequency bubble thing where sometimes people aren't transitioned properly or something and they become invisible when their distance goes from outside to inside the range of the higher update rates and don't appear again until they do something to interact with you (or another player). Had one instance of it the other day where someone was complaining because I killed him after "flailing about in circles like a retard" - I'd seen him kill someone from that position from 100+m away but when I got there he was nowhere to be seen and nowhere he could have run from that spot without me seeing him was only when he opened fire on me the game started drawing him so I could see where to shoot.

Soldato
As said I run everything on low except mesh and use sweet FX. I run 120Hz so the slightest dip is noticeable for me. Running my card @ 1200/3300 for 24/7 gaming although it will do 1300+ with more volts.

Back
Top Bottom