*** The iPhone 3G Thread ***

Caporegime
Has anyone ever used 'iPhone Ringtone Converter'?

Ive been trying to use it to make some ringtones, but even though the app has 'transfer to iPhone button' that only works when the phone is plugged in, it doesnt appear to anything but dump the converted file on the desktop.
Yet it 'think's its wacked it on the iPhone? Even asks to overwrite if i try again...

So im wondering what it is that its doing...? As it doesnt appear on the iPhone.

Im theorising that the iPhone must be connected for it to initiate a sync command within iTunes, and that the files actually import into iTunes.
But i havnt tested.

Chances of it dumping some stuff in an unknown location on the iphone...?

Thanks in advance all. :).

you've been ripped

all you need to create an iphone ringtone is Itunes

http://www.fluffypig.com/2008/07/create-free-custom-iphone-ringtones/

Also, are we allowed to discuss the names of various jailbreaking apps for the iphone ? looking at doing this but know nothing :(

Soldato
can anyone tell me what the black 3g is like? does it mark a lot/show scratches? :( i'd rather have the black but aiming towards the white as i dont think it would show marks as much?

Thanks

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

can anyone tell me what the black 3g is like? does it mark a lot/show scratches? :( i'd rather have the black but aiming towards the white as i dont think it would show marks as much?

Thanks

Black shows smudges, as you would expect.

I'd get a white if given the chance :)

Associate

Thanks

im sure you will get a case for it, so smudges or scratches doesnt matter.

i currently have incase slider case on mine, looks excellent.

Soldato
Does anyone else try putting there phone in there pockets and end up throwing it straight onto the floor?

I dont get why i keep doing this!!

Ive done it like 3 times since aug, if not more.

Soldato
Im quite pleased.

The SwitchEasy RebelSerpant from the manufactuer costs £25 to buy and £19 delivery (even though its only coming from Germany!?).
Getting it elseware online nets it me for £19 & £3 delivery! :D

Just gotta wait for it to come from the US. lol.
Cant wait. Ive had this naff case for a while, so when the Serpent comes, remove screen protector, clean iPhone, put new protector on, put in Serpent, jobs a good'en! :D.

Back
Top Bottom