The Last of Us Remake | March 28th 2023

Soldato
got into game stuttery mess updated drivers shaders stuck at 20% and have to keep exiting the game to get it to go further. Been trying to play for 3 hours now what a load of crap

Soldato
oh and dont quit the game its taking agessss to load back in ( been waiting 5 minutes little circle is at 1/5. Disk usage is at 5mbs hahaha what a joke.

Last edited:
Associate
Tried enabling dlss but doesn't seem to do anything don't see any fps increase at all playing at 1440p drivers have been updated to the latest o.O
This happening to anyone else?

Man of Honour
OP
My game drive is the 2TB :D

Edit*

First played Last of Us back on the OG PS3 which I bought just to play this game back in 2013. A year later I got the world's first 34" ultrawide monitor and dreamt of the day I could play such a cinematic masterpiece of a game how it was truly meant to be played, on ultrawide with the PC's graphical capabilities, and ten years later here we are lol. For me it has met all expectations.

I thought to check what the game looked like back in 2013 and lol, it's quite something, was amazing for its time though, ND pushed the PS3 hardware to beyond its limits, forcing the game to 720p in the process to get what they did.

PS3 vs PC:

ps3vsPC_1a.png

ps3vsPC_1b.jpg

ps3vsPC_2a.png

ps3vsPC_2b.png

ps3vsPC_3a.png

ps3vsPC_3b.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom