The OcUK Relationship Counselling and Hugs Thread

Kind of on topic in a tangential way...

I'm divorced, single and share childcare of only child 50/50 with my ex. She's remarried (recently).

ex is away with the child for a weekend.

Being single I occasionally peruse websites where one may find a bit of fun... I haven't yet :(

What I then stumble across is the new husband, newly created profile advertising his weekend of freedom and inviting anyone over for "a bit of fun" and I mean anyone.

What would you do...?
I'd send the link to my ex but I get on with most of my ex's.

Even if I didn't that douche is bringing up your kid and is inviting random strangers over to the house by the sounds of it.

Not on. At all. I'd want better for my ex's.

100% she should know. Couldn't give a **** about the ex, but it's the child that will be living in this ticking time bomb of an environment.

However, you will not get any thanks and will be the bad guy if you are the one who is to grass.

Anonymous email/text to the Mrs and let them sort it out.
There's also a chance it's a known arrangement, so I'd tread lightly as you mention. But informing her definitely seems justified.

Anonymous will still likely be worked out who sent it but telling her direct is more managed - "I thought you should know what kind of man you've married and is now raising our child with you". Sure, she will be upset but ultimately will realise you weren't telling to score points over her

Anonymous will still likely be worked out who sent it but telling her direct is more managed - "I thought you should know what kind of man you've married and is now raising our child with you". Sure, she will be upset but ultimately will realise you weren't telling to score points over her

It's the manly and right thing to do - but i've seen this go wrong on several occasions.

Not the OP's fault, but the husband, the ex, friends etc - the common enemy is the OP. I wouldn't risk the relationship with the ex or the child over someone else's errors, but i would want them to know.

I'm divorced, single and share childcare of only child 50/50 with my ex. She's remarried (recently).

Being single I occasionally peruse websites where one may find a bit of fun... I haven't yet :(

What I then stumble across is the new husband, newly created profile advertising his weekend of freedom and inviting anyone over for "a bit of fun" and I mean anyone.

What would you do...?
Gotta be careful, she could think you've made a fake profile to cause an issue etc etc

Do you know one of her close friends? Might be worth getting her to have made the discovery...

Were the pictures of feet in toe socks?

Still in contact with any of her female friends from when you were together and she still talks to? Could seek their advice with how best to handle it and share the blame if it doesn't go well. Would be better coming from an ally than an ex.

Were the pictures of feet in toe socks?

Still in contact with any of her female friends from when you were together and she still talks to? Could seek their advice with how best to handle it and share the blame if it doesn't go well. Would be better coming from an ally than an ex.
I'm concerned that you went there first...

Yeah, coming to the conclusion a friend would be best.

What would you do...?

Dress up as a woman, meet up with him and give him a good seeing to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom