***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Commissario
Does anyone know how to access to a friend's store? A friend of mine wants to get the achievement where someone buys something of yours, but I can't for the life of me find his car? :confused:

Associate
Assuming it's a selling tune (since that is the hardest one to get out of the auctionhouse/storefront acheivements) go to your own storefront and there should be a button short cut ('X' iirc) which gives you the option to jump to a friends SF.

Associate
Ooohh, new car pack??
Or just a re-release of the game with extra content?

My eggbox has packed up at just the wrong time :(
Not rrod yet, but its all gone green.

Associate
I noticed there was some news on the Jalopnik pack on the most recent blog...they're still working on it, but pushed it aside for the GT5 original launch date foil. Apparently aiming for December now for the Jalopnik pack I guess an official GT5 date would help move things along.

Caporegime
Can anyone lend me a hand with some of the achievements, dont know a good deal about cars to make people buy setups/cars etc

Add me on Live, ill help you out too. FQ II Gedi.

Thanks
Ross

To be honest, the easiest way is just to post here, bung up any old car/setup and ask someone to buy it from you.

I'm out of town tonight, but back tomorrow. I'll add you, and buy whatever you've got. Make it cheap - I'm out of cash after buying the GT-ONE. Woohoo!

Soldato
I just noticed that there is a forza ultimate sample on the market place yet, it has the porsche spider in it
It goes on to say that you get it in shops
Isn't this the jalop pack ?
If they have made the jalopnik pack ultimate only then they can suck a big one if they think I'm buying forza 4

Still isn't the ultimate collection out Already?
Either way its a disgrace the stig pack isn't out for us to buy. true fans of the game such as my self who bought VIP edition from pre order on day one and bought EVERY dlc don't get it? I'm not even asking for it to be free I want to buy it ffs

Soldato
Nope. The Forzalopnik pack is "coming real soon now"TM

I've got a hunch it'll be used as a spoiler for the GT5 launch.

The ultimate sample pack is out so the vanilla Forza 3 owners can see the Stig pack car models on multiplayer. The podcast the other week basically hinted that it will become available at a later date, which I interpret as about 6 months.

It would have been nice if they gave it away to the VIPs, but it's Microsoft.

Soldato
Finally managed to do the drift lap achievement this morning thought I was gonna have so much trouble with it!

Might go and get the Ultimate edition of Forza.

Associate
Switched my xbox on for the first time in what must be 3mths or more yesterday. Everythings been updated and stuff and it wouldn't connect to live and stuff :'(

I'll hopefully be back online and ready to race again in the next couple of days :)

Back
Top Bottom