***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

No problem guys, look forward to seeing you on the track :)

On that note if anyone is up for a few laps of the ring tonight add me Butcher123.

Don't normally get LE's of games, but think I'll have to make an exception for this.

Does anyone know of any other exclusive cars offered by different companies, besides the BMW E92 M3 mentioned above?

Last edited:
Why are people not just pre ordering the normal version for £39.99 ?

Because Turn 10 penalise people who buy the normal edition, by way of giving cars like the Scuderia & Superleggera to people wo buy the LE/CE. :mad:

Maybe someone could do me a favour and check if the above cars are going to be available in the game if you get just the normal version?

Last edited:
Don't normally get LE's of games, but think I'll have to make an exception for this.

Does anyone know of any other exclusive cars offered by different companies, besides the BMW E92 M3 mentioned above?

Yeah, you can get the Evo 10 from another store (owned by the ones giving away the E92). Either way with the limited edition you get the V10 R8 with the community made paint.

Any special offer cars, ie the Evo X or M3 E92 will be in the game as regualr cars, as said above, this is just a chanc to "own" an X "unique" branded item, which will be made in paint editor by some clever dude within a week and given a much nicer tune, too.

I ordered the LE for £46, which is fine for me.

Loving the new shots, seems to be more coming quicker now, that Mazda 3 shot still looks godly to me :)

Are they serious about the price of that porsche wheel ? lol
No thanks I'll just buy that logitech one for £20 me thinks.

Hardly an accurate fair comparison the g25 is even half it's price might be worth waiting it out to see if g25 360 adapters come along or indeed new wheels.
All logitech need to do is sort out the licensing issues with MS or someone will make a hardware mod I am sure.

Last edited:
It's a completely accurate analogy. You compared a Fanatec to a £20 wheel.

As for the G25, I agree it's as good as most people need, but you weren't comparing it to a G25 (G25's certainly aren't £20). Besides, a G25 is not compatible with the 360 and probably never will be, so that point is moot.....

Last edited:
Thomas from Fanatec admitted himself that Fanatec only got the X360 licensce because of the Porsche branding and licensce they have (which took them 5 years to obtain)

G25 and the upcoming G27 will both never be X360 supported.
Its just not going to happen for many reasons. By all means price an official X360 wheel and a G25 together to at least bring it upto the same compatibility, the price then isnt so bad. Do remember their isnt a single other product that will be PS3/X360/PC compatible and having one wheel has many benifits of owning two for different systems....

If you want the best buy a Fanatec simple as that, but you can buy it in different ways as mentioned to reduce the cost.
The photos ive been doing for an upcoming thread will help people see the diffrences in the wheels, build,size,quality and each will be reviewed in a comparison soon.

For me as a gamer I see it no different than someone buying a high end graphics card, i want my driving games to be to thier best possible, so a good wheel makes sense for me. DIRT2 / FM3 / GT5 / SHIFT / SUPERCAR CHALLENGE = its not going to be laying in a cupboard after 2 months. (the wheel that is im not so sure about SCC)

FM3 Comment
Really liking the new screenshots of Barcelona, this looks like a newer build, great sky and i think its the first we have seen crowds in the stands etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom