***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Its sounding better and better.

Although small in comparison to actual gameplay, im wondering how tuning affects styling and sound. Sound was disappointing in FM2, sounded flat esp with the tuned cars. I'm also wondering how they handle the interior when you do weight reduction etc.

Its sounding better and better.

Although small in comparison to actual gameplay, im wondering how tuning affects styling and sound. Sound was disappointing in FM2, sounded flat esp with the tuned cars. I'm also wondering how they handle the interior when you do weight reduction etc.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned that weight reduction will strip the cars visually inside.

I wasnt excited..

But I just remembered how much time I invested into Forza 2's paint scheme tool and the new marketplace for Forza 3..

Dammit..

Pre-ordering.. gonna need a damn XBL gold sub too.. cant have you lot having all the fun..

So you should pre-order the LE :P Make sure you also pre-order the LE from a certain place that is also offering the BMW E92 i think it is? just for an extra car :D

1zn0wua.jpg

Little Boys Toy Vs Mans Toy!!!

wheelcomparisonconsole1.jpg

I will have a very comprehensive comparison done (best that im aware of) and you can place your own queries to be answered in the upcoming comparison thread at GTForums.
This will focus on console gaming stacking up each product in a showdown and will be used to form a conclusion towards the upcomming Turbo S wheel that Turn 10 are developing FM3 specifically for. The questions for X360 fans and youve waited all this time for G25 is...

Will the Turbo S be as good as its price would deem it necessary?
Is it much better than a X360 wheel, if so how?
Can the Turbos S turn out to be better than the awesome G25?

Last edited:
Well if your interested:

24wzk0p.jpg

Say bye bye to plastic

34g6ccy.jpg

Wanna invert, your CSP see how...

Good things are worth waiting for, ive did this for the benifit of others and hadnt seen a thread which tried to give more details on these pedals.

Clubsport Guide & Pictorial

Ive linked this on a different site but well very few here at OcUK so far seem interested in these pedals.
If you are head over. I wont interrupt the thread here with much more on this even though its totally relevant considering their being developed by Turn 10 and are the official pedals they recommend.

The guys at GTF are the friendliest i know, if your into car games its becoming a nice place to see whats happening mostly though in console gaming and some guys showing off their kit and d.i.y cockpits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom