The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Associate
Is full screen better than borderless window? Ive auto had it set to borderless window.

Just a little gripe so far with how Geralt moves. He seems to take an extra step or two after you release analogue stick? Whilst ill probably get used to it and ajust, right now im finding it hard to accurately loot things or get on horse, end up fidgeting around the damn thing.
I've always felt you get better performance with fullscreen, because that window has 100% focus. I also get input lag in borderless window (more noticeable in other games though).

Soldato
Managed to defeat the Griffin. OMG I was so close to punching my screen. Geralt's little air jump when he dies is so annoying

Still not 100% confident in the combat but learned how to roll away after striking and mix up fast and heavy hits. I also think it's good to learn alchemy and create healing potions. This was something I avoided in Skyrim which is why I sucked there also

Any tips on combat would be great

Using Alt works well for me.

Not sure whether this was meant to say 'Alt+F4' and is a troll? :)

Permabanned
Managed to defeat the Griffin. OMG I was so close to punching my screen. Geralt's little air jump when he dies is so annoying

Still not 100% confident in the combat but learned how to roll away after striking and mix up fast and heavy hits. I also think it's good to learn alchemy and create healing potions. This was something I avoided in Skyrim which is why I sucked there also

ROFL, not sure if you are trolling me?

Pressing Alt + a direction does a nifty dodge in combat. Much better then rolling in most cases.

Associate

I could have sworn I picked a quest to kill the Griffin right at the start. And now i don't have one. Did I dream this? or do I simply need to locate it in order to trigger it?

Associate
Love how much the swords vary, some beautifully detailed swords and sheaths in the game. I managed to get the Temarian armor set in the end, had to sell some rare materials though hopefully that won't come back to bite me later on.

Soldato
I can run on all ultra now, aside from hairworks. Definite improvement somewhere. Didn't catch fps and have to leave for the gym, but I'll see what it is when I return.

Also, this kind of group of nekkers gave me 3 blue and 2 green mutagens. I may visit again.

Back
Top Bottom