VR... wait or invest now?

Soldato
Foveat rendering and therefore high res
Super-wide FOV
Wireless
Knuckle controllers

all out of the box.

I think anyone that uses VR would be in full agreement with all those, most of us are crying out for these things!! :D

Will be interesting to see what the knuckle controllers are actually like to use. The touch controllers are awesome

And it has to be stand alone, just bring it home, download your game/app and enjoy.

Associate
If they could develop some venting to stop my face getting so hot with prolonged usage that would be a nice to have...all they need is some slots top and bottom arranged to prevent light getting in.

Associate
I would like to see 2 sku’s one wireless with the same rez as Vive Pro and the oddessay.
And another with increased FOV much increased rez over the pro and oddessay, but wired.
It’s good to have options, personally I would go for the wireless if we were given such options

Soldato
I would like to see 2 sku’s one wireless with the same rez as Vive Pro and the oddessay.
And another with increased FOV much increased rez over the pro and oddessay, but wired.
It’s good to have options, personally I would go for the wireless if we were given such options

Wireless is last on my list of requirements. Higher FOV and Res are what I want most.

Soldato
Yup, More would be better but that’s fine for the most part, there going to be some games where you wouldn’t be able to play (where you have to move around a play space, such as Accounting) but for the most part I would say yes
There is an accounting VR game!?!?! Whatever next

I must admit, the VIVE at 499 is very tempting.... Would a 2600K 4.5 ghz and a 1080ti be good enough to go?

Associate
There is an accounting VR game!?!?! Whatever next

I must admit, the VIVE at 499 is very tempting.... Would a 2600K 4.5 ghz and a 1080ti be good enough to go?
More than enough mate

I’m only using a i7-4770 (and before that an FX 8350..) and an r9-290, people think you need a beast to play VR games, you don’t, current VR titles have basic yet functional graphics (some exceptions of course)

The Accounting game is probably not what your expecting. It took me by surprise!!!

Back
Top Bottom