Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Associate
The group I was playing with last night all got disconnected from Steam and got dropped from the game at the same time - might be a global thing that happened yesterday kicking you out Rasseru?

Yeh a nice legendary staff would definitely go down well, any legendary in fact. So far I've had 2 blue items (one bad staff, one trinket or similar), everything else has been grey/green items. Meanwhile my mate I was playing with last night got 4 legendaries in the space of 2 games - jammy sod!
I don't see Critical Mass listed as an available trait here - https://www.reddit.com/r/Vermintide/comments/82qru7/all_possible_item_properties_and_traits/. Is it something different I need?

sorry what am i talking about, the trait is called heat sink :D, that's what you want

Associate
Someone mentioned new dlc already, any idea what it might be?

I would love to see tzeentch or slaanesh... Nurgle (or khorne) are the most generic of chaos imo.

noj

noj

Associate
Been really enjoying the game playing most of the characters but mainly kruber - like his versatility and my mate plays the dwarf
Trouble we're having now is we're finding veteran pretty easy but champion too hard - usually it's the 2 of us and bots or occasionally a 3rd mate joins us.

Not sure it's possible to run champion with the bots but then I'm not sure I want to dip into pugs from seeing what goes on in some.

Anyone interested in joining a couple of gamers that play for fun, don't get stressed if we don't complete a map every time and understand that random stuff happens?

Associate
Been really enjoying the game playing most of the characters but mainly kruber - like his versatility and my mate plays the dwarf
Trouble we're having now is we're finding veteran pretty easy but champion too hard - usually it's the 2 of us and bots or occasionally a 3rd mate joins us.

Not sure it's possible to run champion with the bots but then I'm not sure I want to dip into pugs from seeing what goes on in some.

Anyone interested in joining a couple of gamers that play for fun, don't get stressed if we don't complete a map every time and understand that random stuff happens?

Yeah, I would be up for some games Lusselu on steam - I play elf & mage

Associate

I'm always up for playing with people, spinrs2k on steam add me.

Associate
been thoroughly enjoying the game but lately had a lot of bad games mainly due to toxic players not sure if anyone has noticed this? getting full on insults thrown around haha
also the playerbase in terms of skill has taken a nose dive a lot of lone wolfs on legendary etc getting everyone wiped haha it's a struggle to complete a mission, one or two bad players and it's a no go for completing haha

Soldato
I have played quite a bit now and only ever found 'spirited' players on legend. I guess people who play a lot of Vermintide on the hardest levels think they can take sniping shots before rage quitting. It's actually quite funny, you always know if you die right at the end of a legend game shots will be fired.
Love the game but getting a little bored of the maps.

Soldato
Me and a mate tried our hand at legend the other night. Got close to the end on Convocation of Decay, but on the ledge that leads to the final enounter, there was a stuck chaos patrol, that we couldn't get past.
We pulled them, then 2 seconds later a horde spawned. We didn't last long.

Associate
I’ve had the game for about 2 weeks now and nearing level 20 on handmaiden. Power level is just over 300 but still getting power level 140ish weapons from the 300 power boxes, does this sound right? Seems to be I get a more power weapon by crafting it.

Soldato
I’ve had the game for about 2 weeks now and nearing level 20 on handmaiden. Power level is just over 300 but still getting power level 140ish weapons from the 300 power boxes, does this sound right? Seems to be I get a more power weapon by crafting it.

The level of the box (100/200/300) signifies the max power that can drop, but you'll always drop +/-3 level items based on what you've previously looted. So if your looting around 150ilvl, then you've a chance to drop between 147-153 (ish) items. Once you look 152, then you'll loot between 149-155.

I might be a little off with the numbers, but it's designed to slowly creep you ilvl towards the 300 cap as you play. Eventually, you'll be looting 300 ilvl, and you'll be level 30, giving you a max overall power of 600.

Back
Top Bottom