What film did you watch last night?

Terminator Salvation 5.5/10

I actually feel this film gets worse each time I see it. At first I thought it was a lot better than Terminator 3, now I am not sure... T3 still sucks, but so does Terminator Salvation. The plot holes and Danny Elfman's LAZY (Yes, LAZY for a such a great musical composer!) score for the film and really bad acting kills it.

Like I've said before, the beginning and the end are the best bits. Everything else in the middle is a disjointed mess.

The Perks of being a Wallflower. 7.5/10. I think I'd probably have enjoyed it a little more if I'd been a few years younger!

Can anyone explain to me how Logan Lerman (the main actor) looks so much like John Malkovich? The internet says there is no relation but I can't believe it. John Malkovich was a producer for the film too, coincidentally (or not - it's a conspiracy)

Skyfall 6/10 - Really didn't enjoy it for some reason, I like QoS and CR better, dunno what it was about the Skyfall, just didn't really grab me.

Lockout 3/10 - Your average action film, few good scenes, mostly forgettable, same old hollywood tripe.

Cabin Fever 2, was on syfy last night and seeing as nothing better was on, thought id watch it.

Wish i hadnt, what a mess of a movie...first one was much better and this one was possibly the worst movie ive ever seen in all my time of watching movies.

Such an unadulterated pile of dog mess that i have ever ever seen, cant even bring myself to give it 1 star as it was that bad :/. What really took the biscuit was a scene of some fat heffer getting plowed by some guy in a swimming pool and if that wasnt bad enough she ended up bleeding all over the place.

Avoid just avoid...such a terrible terrible movie...0.5/10 and thats not a joke.

The usual suspect

10/10 do I need to say more, everyone must have seen this film and its just a brilliant story line and film.

Kilimanjaro The roof of Africa
Join a band of trekkers as they journey through rugged terrain and extreme conditions to look out from Africa's highest point in the latest mountain adventure film from David Breashers (Co-Director and expedition leader of Everest). Photographed in the world's largest and most evocative motion picture format, this film takes its viewers to the expansive slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro where they can experience the exceptional climates and landscapes of this mystical mountain. This adventure of the human spirit follows five trekkers and their Chagga Mountain Guide up the largest freestanding mountain in the world. Along their journey of courage and endurance they encounter strange landscapes and endure harsh conditions as they travel through five climate zones ranging from the lower rainforest reaches of Kilimanjaro to the summit's artic glaciers, all the while learning about the formation of the African continent and the Great Rift Valley.
Also includes DTS Digital Surround audio track.

5/10
Not sure what I was expecting, but was expecting more. It seemed to skimp on everything. Be it the actual challenge like alltitude sickness, or history/geology.

Skyfall - 5/10
Dull, long, boring plot, ridiculous hacking scenes.
I want to like Craig as Bond but I can't. I just don't like his character, and for me all 3 of his films have been poor. Not a patch on Brosnan and GoldenEye.

Back
Top Bottom