What film did you watch last night?

Just seen Cloud Atlas. Decent in parts. Well directed and written.

But 75% of the film is full of cringe-worthy rubbish that was really off-putting and silly.

6/10

I agree with this assessment. To be honest the only 'arc' that I found reliably interesting was the post-apocalyptic future. The near-future Neo city stuff was cringe city.

Hnnnngggghhhh... Anna Kendrick is stunning.

So, anyway, I watched Apollo 13 last night. I've not seen it since the cinema. I was 13! It's a bit slow and very technical, but it's pretty awe inspiring. It's got a great cast, too.

I agree with this assessment. To be honest the only 'arc' that I found reliably interesting was the post-apocalyptic future. The near-future Neo city stuff was cringe city.

I preferred Pingu from Nathan Barley's story about the composing. I'll find out the actor's name.

[EDIT] Ben Whishaw. Really good actor.

Cloud Atlas - 5\10 erm ok... Utterly bizarre to be honest. Needed subtitles for some of it too as the speech was so badly annunciated so poorly.

leon is amazing but what annoyed me about the film is frenchie is good in it but gary oldfield haha oldfield lol oldman was outstanding :cool: yet frenchie often gets the limelight for the film

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom