What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime
Return of the Jedi. One of the best films ever made. I just do not understand how anyone can dislike it.

Goosebumps for me for most of the last 45 mins, and maybe even someone cutting onions in my front room! I love it. If only the versions shown on TV didn't have younger Anakin at the end though...

maj

maj

Soldato
Pacific Rim 7/10

Had been wanting to see this since seeing the trailer. Enjoyed it but thought it was hard to see/work out what was going on in some of the fighting scenes.

Don
Man of Steel 7/10

Film of two halfs, the first half sets things up great with the back story and so on. And then it just descends into a mindless CGI fight fest that's just too long.

World War Z 7/10

Competent.

Soldato
Safe House - 6.5/10 - Average. Not great, but as a mindless action film it's ok I guess.
Parker - 6.5/10 - See above.

Monsters University 7.5/10 - If it had been done by anyone else it would probably be higher. But as a sequel to Monsters Inc it was slightly disappointing. Also not what I was hoping for, but that's my own thing.

Die Hard 5 - 7/10 - Mindless action, better than most others.

kd

Soldato
Return of the Jedi. One of the best films ever made. I just do not understand how anyone can dislike it.

Goosebumps for me for most of the last 45 mins, and maybe even someone cutting onions in my front room! I love it. If only the versions shown on TV didn't have younger Anakin at the end though...
On ITV? Ah I missed this.

Saw Waterworld last night - somehow worse than I remembered with some scenes and dialogue making little sense. Still a good watch. 7/10

Caporegime
28 Days Later. The first half is good, the second less so. It owes a huge amount to Day if the Triffids. The scene when Jim kills Mitchell at the end is incredibly visceral. The expression on Jim's face is terrifying.

Soldato
The Worlds End
I enjoyed it. The first half of it was funnier than the 2nd half, but it was entertaining as a whole. Only a couple of proper laughs, but lots of giggles throughout. 6/10

Soldato
Braindead - 7/10

The first half an hour or so was like a really terrible movie, but once the 'action' started it was hilarious! I can see why it has the name as the goriest movie ever :eek:

Mat

Mat

Soldato
The Karate Kid - 3/10

The new one, which was only saved because it had Jackie Chan in it. Other than that, it was utter rubbish. Jaden Smith will not be anywhere near the same league as his dad and he should stop making movies.

Soldato
Ip man-the final fight. 7/10 not much fighting a huge amount of dialogue. but it was nice to finish the story even if its factually incorrect. The final fight is the best, but that wont wow most people. I just like the story of respect, especially between the two schools.

Soldato

Thank god I still have the theatrical release without George ******* Lucas' constant edits!

:p

Soldato
The Lone Ranger 6.5/10

Actually a lot funnier than I expected it to be, but Depp was very Jack Sparrow in it (even pretty much recreated a scene from it, minus the ships). No way near as bad as I expected!

Back
Top Bottom