What film did you watch last night?

V F

V F

Soldato
They are complete B movies compared to the original, the second one is almost passable as a Channel 5 film.

I've seen them all and they are pretty dross. They are an embarrassment to the original.

I believe there was also a TV series after the 4th movie came out. I dread to think how poor it must be :)

-edit, OMG; Dean Norris (Hank from Breaking Bad) is in the Tremors TV series, poor guy

Tremors is a B movie....the rest are turd.

Watched Django Unchained again tonight....gotta love a bit of Tarantino.

I couldn't get over the father from Family Ties was still in them. He was like a modern version of tackleberry.

Associate
The Sure Thing (1985)

"A college student plans a cross-country trip to get laid, but ends up travelling with a young woman. They hate each other, so naturally..."

Soldato
Noah - laughably bad film! 3/10. He was a sadistic nutcase 'creator' with a drink problem according to the film! If the bible story is anything like the film then Noah (and God who told him to do what he did) is the reason why there are so many bad people in the world...

Well that's wrecked my school memories about the story... lol.

Soldato
The Raid 2.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING with the final fight scene requiring you to pick your jaw up off the floor whilst laughing a pure orgasm.

Incredible film!

Back
Top Bottom