What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Tomorrowland (2015)

Really enjoyed the setup and the premise of the movie, I just felt that the ending was a little....meh. For a film with such a grand perception I kinda felt ' was that it????'.

6/10

Don
Tomorrowland (2015)

Really enjoyed the setup and the premise of the movie, I just felt that the ending was a little....meh. For a film with such a grand perception I kinda felt ' was that it????'.

6/10
Aye, starts off well and you forget it's a Disney film until the showdown and returns very much into a fairly simplistic kids film.

Clooney and the two lasses were good, never really been much of a fan of Hugh Laurie though.

Caporegime
never really been much of a fan of Hugh Laurie though.

2zpuj6g.jpg

Associate
Mad Max:The Road Warrior.
Had not seen this since i rented it on Betamax , still a great film 8/10 .
Always thought humungus was Arnold Schwarzenegger saw the credits and that dispelled 33 years of being wrong.

Soldato
Finally got round to watching The Theory of Everything last night. I have to say I thought it was utterly brilliant, fantastically acted, really enjoyed watching it. I also have to say I was borderline welling up at many parts. 10/10.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Only an 8/10?

I'd go back in time and convince whoever invented the out of 10 scale to make it out of 12 because this is at least a 12/12.

Yes, that's my bicep.

Back
Top Bottom