What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime
thanks..going to tried starred up ..personal recommendation and 99% on RT

Another one, if you haven't seen it, is an old flick called 'Scum' (there are two versions - both good). Most people have seen it, but worth a mention. I recall watching this when I was about sixteen, and it shocked me quite a bit. :eek:

Made In England. Not bad at all, 6.5/10. Kind of the ending I was expecting. Tim Roth puts in a great performance, and is quite funny at times.

Last edited:
Suspended
thanks..going to tried starred up ..personal recommendation and 99% on RT

Great movie.

Going to watch '71 now.

Another one, if you haven't seen it, is an old flick called 'Scum' (there are two versions - both good). Most people have seen it, but worth a mention. I recall watching this when I was about sixteen, and it shocked me quit a bit. :eek:

Of course, classic Ray Winstone, everyones seen this film aint they?!

"Where's ya tool?"

Soldato
Tomorrowland (2015)

Really enjoyed the setup and the premise of the movie, I just felt that the ending was a little....meh. For a film with such a grand perception I kinda felt ' was that it????'.

6/10

Don
Tomorrowland (2015)

Really enjoyed the setup and the premise of the movie, I just felt that the ending was a little....meh. For a film with such a grand perception I kinda felt ' was that it????'.

6/10
Aye, starts off well and you forget it's a Disney film until the showdown and returns very much into a fairly simplistic kids film.

Clooney and the two lasses were good, never really been much of a fan of Hugh Laurie though.

Caporegime
never really been much of a fan of Hugh Laurie though.

2zpuj6g.jpg

Associate
Mad Max:The Road Warrior.
Had not seen this since i rented it on Betamax , still a great film 8/10 .
Always thought humungus was Arnold Schwarzenegger saw the credits and that dispelled 33 years of being wrong.

Soldato
Finally got round to watching The Theory of Everything last night. I have to say I thought it was utterly brilliant, fantastically acted, really enjoyed watching it. I also have to say I was borderline welling up at many parts. 10/10.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Only an 8/10?

I'd go back in time and convince whoever invented the out of 10 scale to make it out of 12 because this is at least a 12/12.

Yes, that's my bicep.

Back
Top Bottom