What film did you watch last night?

Interstellar 8.5/10

Liked it better the second time around. I think they rushed too many scenes towards the end, and ended it a bit weird leaving you expecting a bit more to come. Could easily have watched 5hrs of this. More science stuff, less of matt damon's character. The score is insane, without hans zimmers magic in here it would be a much lesser film.

Last edited:
Interstellar 8.5/10

Liked it better the second time around. I think they rushed too many scenes towards the end, and ended it a bit weird leaving you expecting a bit more to come. Could easily have watched 5hrs of this. More science stuff, less of matt damon's character. The score is insane, without hans zimmers magic in here it would be a much lesser film.
Probably my favourite score of all time.

Interstellar 8.5/10

The score is insane, without hans zimmers magic in here it would be a much lesser film.

Really sad... We had tickets to a John Williams and Hans Zimmer orchestra evening. Bought the tickets months ago and kind of forgot it was coming up as soon as it did. Only remembered on the day and had to sell the tickets in the end. Was gutted as I was really looking forward to some of the Interstellar parts.

Recommended / Funny

Team america world police (2004)

Gave it a 9/10 because it was funny

Was about to give it a lower score because it reminded me of the bush presidency but then I remembered my crazy mother (when I was a wee younger) getting angry at me watching it ( no idea what she was doing in my bedroom at the time) because she at first thought it was thunderbirds, but got annoyed when they started using non family friendly language.

So then I gave it a higher score

Last edited:
Team America is brilliant, so quotable.
It's one of those rates movies where I genuinely laugh just thinking about it. Honestly, I'm chuckling as I type.

Bonus points too because I showed it to my teens a couple of years back (they were 14-15 at the time) and they were horrified at how un-PC it is. That just made it even funnier. They soon came round though. They also now understand a good number of the joke quotes I use too.

John Wick 4
6/10

The usual terrible story line. However the beautiful cinematography, locations and set pieces made it watchable.

It looked absolutely stunning in 4K HDR on OLED.

John Wick OG is still the best in the franchise by far.

It

Renfield

I found it a fun take on the normal Dracula movies. Nic Cage camping it right up and getting away with it. Nicholas Hoult is enjoyable as Renfield. Rest of the cast are fine.

Been on a British crime run lately. Re-watched Lock Stock, Snatch and Layer Cake. Snatch probably the weakest, would be good in it's own right if he'd never made Lock Stock but it's too similar. Layer Cake I love though, great film.

the village (2004)

gave it a 7.5

was a interesting watch. its about a film about a village in a desolate town in old america being haunted by a creature in the forest. had the normal plot twist at the end that makes things more awkward for the villagers

directed by M. Night Shyamalan. not his best of his movies, but it was worth the watch time

Back
Top Bottom