What film did you watch last night?

Man of Honour
Was TC under contract to do the film or something? Surprised he signed on for sequels considering it was a pretty weak and haphazard story-line.
From what I read, he was given far too much creative control and this one got away from him.

Personally I didn't find it as bad as the critics made out.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Mummy (Tom Cruise). 3 / 10
Gracious me, went in blind and initially thought this might be ok as it was reset in a modern era but quickly fell away with an unlikable TC character and a pitiful story. I can only assume they were trying to line up a sequel or something.

Original vastly superior even if that was a blatant Sunday matinee Indiana Jones rip-off.
It was a bad sign when the trailer came out with no sound :cry:

Soldato
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (Apple Store purchase)

Watching them all again in order, I think for me I like Mad Max the best, but I do enjoy 2, Ive only watched Fury Road once which was ages ago, can't remember much of it, I know its rated highly, and to some considered their favourite, so look forward to watching that again.

Last edited:
Soldato
I watched Baghead last night. It was ok 5/10.

A young woman inherits a run-down pub and discovers a dark secret within its basement - Baghead - a shape-shifting creature that will let you speak to lost loved ones, but not without consequence.

Soldato
Blood Work (2002) - 6/10

I read the Michael Connelly book last week, so thought I'd watch the movie with Clint Eastwood. Quite a lot of differences to the book, to the point of even a different killer. Quite a drastic change. Quite a lot left out. I thought the book was quite clever, the movie seemed very simplified, but I guess that's often the case squashing a 10 hour book into a 2 hour movie?

Back
Top Bottom