What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Robocop 2 (1990)

It's been ages since I've watched this and it didn't disappoint. Lots of memories and crudeness.

The 4k remaster was excellent.

8/10

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided to watch some of my parent's favourite films.

The go between - loved the book, really enjoyed watching the film for the first time in 30 years. Gentle look at Edwardian England through the eyes of a young boy.

Next up is Death in Venice, Don't look back, Greengage Summer and Blow Up.

Soldato
Twisters - don't even think I can give it a score out of 10. Boring, tornado scenes were severly lacklustre and it's not really a sequel. Just a stand alone movie. No relation to the original
Dorothy V festure in the opening sequence, why? no idea it wasn't mentioned. Not only that but the events of the original can't have lead to any kind of tornado predition or gathering of data as they still couldn't track them or work out when they would form.
just meh

Soldato
Horizon an American Sage, i wanted to like this, there are some great bits but its so disjointed. it felt like a lot was left on the cutting floor to bring the run time down, its the only explanation i can come up with some of the character/story progressions within the film, one minute a character is doing one thing, the next they have moved on completely without any explanation. maybe 3 films with the separate story's told that then come to conclude in the 4th would have been a better approach than trying to progress each one within a single film.

Back
Top Bottom