What film did you watch last night?

Frailty

I've watched a lot of horrors recently with decent concepts totally ruined by a ridiculous ending. This didn't have quite as an annoying denouement as the last one I watched (The Last Broadcast), but for the entire film I was thinking "as long as they don't do xxxxxx at the end, this will be quite a good film". Alas, my fears were answered. Though Bill Paxton was good in that mental kind of way only he does.

Well I watched Rubber and it was...well.....it certainly wasn't a bad film but it was ******* weird and ******* awesome all at the same time, why some of the stuff that happened, happened? I guess there's no reason! And that's the whole point! HAH! Absolute genius :D

Tonight I am watching Hall Pass, will post back :p

44 Inch Chest

:/

A whole lot of nothing really I thought.

4/10 and only because I found some of the insults in it quite hilarious.

I'll second that. One of the most disappointing films I've ever seen.

On the flip side - I watched Tron Legacy last night and it was much better than I expected. 8/10.

The last airbender

This film could and should have been so much more than it managed to be.
The dialogue was terrible and the acting exceptionally poor.
Direction was missing in so many aspects of this film.
I was left staring as the screen wondering if they really just did go through such horrible dialogue sequences. Truely terrible.

The small fight sequences demonstrated what the film could have been and should have been, the original kids japanese cartoon had better dialogue and heart than the film.

4/10

Unstoppable. I was glued to the screen nearly the whole way through. Loved the movie. Denzel Washington and Chris Pine were fantastic, as was Rosario Dawson.

9/10

Back
Top Bottom