What film did you watch last night?

Just finished watching 'The Man from Nowhere' - superb Korean film, in a similar style of 'A bittersweet life'.

Watch both if you haven't seen them.

Last night - The Maltese Falcon. Excellent film. Thanks IMDB Top 250!

Tonight - Memento. Very cleverly done, and the editing is really smart in tying the two stories together and messing with your understanding of timescales, cause and effect, etc.

Full Metal Jacket, first time in a while! Still love the film but the more I watch it the more the second half feels badly tacked on and the worse the mocked up Vietnam scenary looks.

I could watch the first scene every day and not get bored of it, I know every line but it still cracks me up.

Full Metal Jacket, first time in a while! Still love the film but the more I watch it the more the second half feels badly tacked on and the worse the mocked up Vietnam scenary looks.

I could watch the first scene every day and not get bored of it, I know every line but it still cracks me up.

Watch Platoon next then.

I am halfway through watching it as I haven't seen it in a while. Great so far! :)

Hall Pass

A couple of laugh out loud moments but nothing special and not a touch on the directors previous movies.

5/10

The Book Of Eli

An average movie with a good twist at the end.

6/10

Alfred Hitchcock's 'Psycho'

Have had it for ages and eventually got round to watching it at the weekend. Never seen it before, didn't really know much about the story (apart from the obvious). Thought it was very good, didn't expect the twist at the end 9/10

Back
Top Bottom