What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut on Blu-Ray. 6.5/10.

It was alright, Orlando Bloom never really convinces. Eva Green is as lovely to look at as ever though. :)

So in summary... Meh.

Associate
As good as it gets. Started watching last night but recorded the last hour or so for tonight.

Some funny lines especially when jack nickelson calls the new waitress elephant woman.

Probably one of my favourite lines in a movie ever:

Secretary: How do you write women so well?

Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

:D

Soldato
Dune.

I think it's fantastic, wanted to watch it in 1080 for a long time. Ofcourse i know those who follow the books, lore of the series have different opinions, but as a man who knows non of the that, the film delights me time over.

Did sting realy have a body like that though, when he walks out in just his pants... was it 1080 doing it's 'thing' and showing up a plastic body suit.. my old vhs copy was never that clear:)

He looks freaking amazing, i do 7 days a week in the gym and have something of the like... but nowhere that tight..

A khann thing going on?:)

Associate
Fracture 10 / 10

Anthony Hopkins, thrilling and very very clever, best film iv'e seen in a good while
Yea, saw that last year, thoroughly enjoyable and would highly recommend.

I have Hunger (2008) waiting here to be watched, a film about the whole Bobby Sands and the Maze hunger strike affair, has anyone seen it and is it worth watching ?

Soldato
Dune.

I think it's fantastic, wanted to watch it in 1080 for a long time. Ofcourse i know those who follow the books, lore of the series have different opinions, but as a man who knows non of the that, the film delights me time over.

Did sting realy have a body like that though, when he walks out in just his pants... was it 1080 doing it's 'thing' and showing up a plastic body suit.. my old vhs copy was never that clear:)

He looks freaking amazing, i do 7 days a week in the gym and have something of the like... but nowhere that tight..

A khann thing going on?:)

His body is like that
Did stacks of daily yoga and stuff

Associate
TDKR - 5/10. Soo damn long. Admittedly my least favourite character in the 'super' hero genre. The whole 'batman is just a symbol - it could be anyone' is such a croc, yeah anyoine who has a couple billion to throw around in military grade tech.

And the voices! I had to laugh when the villian started adressing a crowd through a PA system. Imagine darth vader on a megaphone

Soldato
Watched first half of this last night, did not like - certainly not in the same league as back to the future.

Felt terribly dated for a 2002 film, seemed like a made for tv movie tbh.

Also Project X, 2/10:mad:

you missed most of the movie then, mainly the good bits.... you cant judge a movie on the first 30mins ;)

oh well, movies are subjective i guess.

Soldato
The Hunger Games

I've not read the books which are apparently r rated, but I did enjoy the movie overall.

I get the impression that the film could have been much better if it stuck to the r rating of the books and made it more of an adult based film, unfortunately it seems it has been dumbed down pg level.

If you have read the books you will most likely be more disappointed than I was as I thought it was ok. But I guess I don't know what I'm missing.

6.5/10

Back
Top Bottom