What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Lockout

6/10

Wasnt expecting too much and well it was like a cross between Die hard , Demolition Man and Escape from New York, without being as good as any of them.

Was fine for a watch and wasnt bored watching it , unlikely to watch again tho.

Soldato
Requiem For A Dream - Blu-Ray. 7/10.

I can see why people rave about it. I didn't really enjoy it however, and to some extent, I suppose that's the purpose of the film!

Caporegime
Hunger games - Enjoyed it, although quite a few scenes dragged on for too long and some scenes definitely were not needed, film could have easily been below the 2 hour mark 7/10

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Emma Stone is something else, I like her more than many other actresses, don't know what it is :p

Anyway, T? T...T..T..T...T...Twa.....T...Two....T :D

Edit*
In that film her mum and dad are awesome :p

Last edited:
Commissario
Easy A was pretty good, it surprised me a bit when I bought it as I didn't have high hopes (it was a cheapy).

I've been watching the Spiderman films over the last few evenings, all of which were ok, but nothing special - I liked them more watching them this time round than when I first saw them, but they don't have that "grab" that some of the super hero films have.

I'm going to watch Pitch Black tonight, which should be very good (I loved it when I last saw it years ago), I got the Steelbook release which has a great inside picture :)

Then over the next few nights I've got
The Girl who...Trilogy
Serenity
Atonment
And
Lost in Translation
To watch :) (and a bunch more on the way thanks to some offers).

Back
Top Bottom