What film did you watch last night?

Associate
The Sphere (1998) - 1/10

I give it 1 point because Samuel L Jackson is in it. Sharon Stones character is called a biochemist multiple times however she's clearly a marine biologist. Even IMDB thinks the character is a marine biologist proving how awful the film is.

Soldato
Three most recent films:

The Avengers assemble - Enjoyed it from the very first to the very last minute. The comedy between the characters, the acting, the action and the story were fantastic. As always Mr Stark had me in stiches, can't wait for Iron Man 3! 10/10

Unknown - Always enjoyed a good Liam Neeson film and this was no different. Good story that kept me entertained throughout. 8/10

No strings attached - Standard rom com fare really. Same sort of thing as the JT/Mila kunis film but with Ashton Kutcher. I hate Ashton Kutcher. Putting this aside it wasn't bad, had me laughing at times and Natalie Portman is stunning. 6/10

Permabanned
Pusher - 6/10 - english movie, high production level, good acting, good cast, ending was ok. but that type of story and the movie has been done before so was a bit boring and drug movies kind of annoy me a bit as too much stupidity from characters.

The world is not enough - 7/10 - after golden eye i think this is the next best bronson james bond. Although almost ruined by denise richards acting.

Die another day - 4/10 one of the worst james bonds i have seen. The story, halle berry everything about this one just sucks.

Judge Dredd (2012) - 7/10 good action movie in general and compared to the previous dredd movie with stallone it is far better. But overall lacked depth.

Back
Top Bottom