What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
i saw prometheus at the cinema and was dissapointed.

i will give it another whirl but it will be the alternate version and if that's a load of try hard nonsense too then i will have to stick with my original judgement.

Associate
Just got back from seeing Looper, not bad did timey wimey wibbly wobbly pretty well ( as far as a fantasy deconstruction of physics will allow ) acting was tidy from all of the cast, wasn't too effect heavy. no spoilers from me and I'd give it a solid 7/10 ( I am fussy )

not related to the movie at all but highlight of the night was the other half as they had a trailer illustrating available enhancements for both the hard of hearing and sight impaired.

Her " why come to see it at the cinema if they cant see properly? why not just get it on dvd when it comes out? "

Me after long pause and obvious wtf / rolleyes " oh yeh, those Braille edition dvd's make all the difference "

ensuing giggle fit commenced which we both managed to get under control just as the movie started, yes she is blonde but I wouldn't swap her for anything.

Caporegime
While you're entitled to your opinion, of course, I don't know how you can possibly like Prometheus if you had issues with LOTR!

I don't like Prometheus:confused:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22967093&postcount=17581

Scientists don't talk to aliens like pets....

Theron was under used

The actress from GWADT cannot act.

The alien melts the guys face and mask and he turns up 30 mins later with his face intact...

Was boring

Why was Guy Pearce in it made up to look like Benjamin Button?

bradpittold_2.jpg

prometheus-guy-pearce.jpg

The best thing about it was fassbender one of my fav actors...he was superb

Alien 1 and 2 are superb this is trying to be clever nonsense....Opening sequence looked amazing then it just turned into a turd

Last edited:
Associate
watched A Bugs Life and Rocky Balboa on TV

7/10 Bugs Life - seen this film before years ago but did not remember any of it. Was pretty funny

Rocky Balboa - 6/10 - Meh, guess its good if you like the sentimental stuff. i just spent the hole time waiting for the fight at the end.

Soldato
I watched Cabin the Woods recently. I heard good things about it but I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. Very fun film to watch. 7.5/10

Tower Heist. Easy to watch on 'Hangover Sunday', quite enjoyable but wouldn't watch again. 6/10

Back
Top Bottom