What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Leon's probably my all time favourite film. I watch it every couple of years and its as good every time. I remember when it just came out. You just knew Natalie Portman would be big.

Soldato
[Olly];23119526 said:
Skyfall - Disappointing and didn´t live up to the hype at all - 4/10

My friend said the same, I went the other way and gave it 9.

The difference? He went in expecting the best Bond EVER. I went in to watch a film. I emerged far happier!

Permabanned
It was the extended on Blu Ray, very good film.

I hadn't seen it since VHS like you Marsman, would recommend a re-watch some time soon.

Rewatching Leon always makes me feel a little bit weird as Natalie Portman is so young in it, a bit like watching Commando with Alyssa Milano.....:o

Caporegime
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It was an easy watch, but lovely to look at and sweet and meaningful enough. The acting is brilliant, as you'd expect from a bunch of that age. I liked the idea of the baggage one might end up with on reaching old age.

Soldato
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It was an easy watch, but lovely to look at and sweet and meaningful enough. The acting is brilliant, as you'd expect from a bunch of that age. I liked the idea of the baggage one might end up with on reaching old age.

My girlfriend dragged me to see this when it was out in the cinema. I wasn't looking forward to it but I found myself pleasantly surprised.

Associate
Argo - 7.5 / 10. Was an enjoyable film but I just felt like it didn't quite suck me in, wasn't really made to feel for the characters all that much imo. Good story though!

Soldato
SKyfall - Daniel Craig did well and I think Sam Mendes did better in bringing Bond back after Quantum of Solace. Enjoyable and a lot of fun in the beginning and impressive in the middle but a little slow at the end. 4/5

Associate
Brave Thought it was ok, however the kids started to get bored with it, the story didnt really drag them in. 6/10

Total Recall (2012) Thought this was a bit cack in all honesty, some of the concepts were great but i found myself comparing it not to the original but more to other sci-fi films such as i robot. 5/10

Associate
Inbred 3/10 didn't get on with it at all, terrible acting, was bored most of the way thought it.

Vile 4/10 felt like it was trying to be abit like saw 6 or 7, same sort of principle, again didn't like the acting or characters.

Snowwhite and the huntsman 6.5/10 not a bad film, tried to be an adult film, but for me wasn't quite adult(dark) enough, good Sunday afternoon watch

Chernobyl diaries 5/10 no real plot, ok build up, but 2nd half went abit meh for me tbh, no jumpy moments either.

Back
Top Bottom