What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Transformers 3 - 3/10 (8/10 for ADD teenagers) - I hope to god 4 is better than this. I can see what they were trying for, a kind of epic final battle, but it's either just constant explosions (a Bay speciality), risible acting and scripting which tries to force emotion down your throat, or slo-mo's of both at the same time!

Caporegime
Transformers 3 - 3/10 (8/10 for ADD teenagers) - I hope to god 4 is better than this. I can see what they were trying for, a kind of epic final battle, but it's either just constant explosions (a Bay speciality), risible acting and scripting which tries to force emotion down your throat, or slo-mo's of both at the same time!

I forced myself to watch all 3 Transformers films a while back. They were atrocious.

Soldato
Looper - Reaffirms the fact that any film with Bruce Wills in will be garbage & it was - 2/10

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'll bite, I'm rolling my eyes at you.

You really think any of the following are garbage?

• Pulp Fiction
  • Twelve Monkeys
  • The Sixth Sense
  • Moonrise Kingdom
  • Die Hard

(This is a small sample of some excellent movies Mr.Willis has been in, sure he has been in some trash; but lets not make sweeping statements now.)

Caporegime
I liked them all, they did what I expected, amazing CGI with silly over the top action that involves massive robots, which can transform into nice looking vehicles, superb soundtrack, quite a few funny moments, invincible Optimus Prime!!! :p And lastly hot girls (Megan Fox *drool*) :p :D

Granted there was sooooo much more potential.

Only thing that ****ed me of was the way MB messed up the Transformers with some of the autobots and decepticons i.e. jetfire was a joke, got the names for some the wrong way round and generally just not following the true plot/characters of the G1 cartoon.

Back
Top Bottom