What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime
The Bourne Legacy

Not great, the first 3 films were much better. Fight/action scenes were nowhere as good either. Decent script, plot and acting are the only things that were good, but imo were poorly executed. Don't know if I'll watch it again.

5/10

Soldato
I watched the hobbit - the 3d was absolute rubbish - it was so blurry and in the fast scenes it was just a river of brown - i had no ides what was going on :(

Ironically the subtitles were very crisp though :p

One

One

Soldato
Looper - 8/10

Really good film imo. Emily Blunt was looking fine in her cowgirl outfit! Joseph looked completely different, it took a good 5 minutes before I was 100% sure it was him.

Caporegime
end of watch

Usually hate these kind of cam films, but this was pretty good, great acting all round with a decent plot and good script. However, the constant swearing every 2 words let the film down IMO, granted it would probably be like that with the gangsters, but not with the cops. With the rate/amount of swearing in this film, it was just far too much, on IMDB, it states that the F word was used 326 times......

Also some scenes were stupid considering this was trying to be a realistic "cop" documentary film.....

- How can 5 or so people with AK 47's (huge magazines) looking down on the two cops that are running slowly in a big open space with no cover, miss completely, oh wait they managed to shoot the guy's hand
- given the power of AK 47's, this next part is about the ending, so massive spoilers:

the gangsters are standing at point blank range with the cop facing away from them and fire a xxxx load of bullets into him, surely would the bullets not have gone through him and into the cop on the ground? And even still, Brian should have been shot a lot more considering the bullet spread and not being totally covered by Mike

7/10

If it weren't for the constant swearing and the above, I would have given the film a 8.5 instead.

Caporegime
end of watch

Usually hate these kind of cam films, but this was pretty good, great acting all round with a decent plot and good script. However, the constant swearing every 2 words let the film down IMO, granted it would probably be like that with the gangsters, but not with the cops. With the rate/amount of swearing in this film, it was just far too much, on IMDB, it states that the F word was used 326 times......

Also some scenes were stupid considering this was trying to be a realistic "cop" documentary film.....

- How can 5 or so people with AK 47's (huge magazines) looking down on the two cops that are running slowly in a big open space with no cover, miss completely, oh wait they managed to shoot the guy's hand
- given the power of AK 47's, this next part is about the ending, so massive spoilers:

the gangsters are standing at point blank range with the cop facing away from them and fire a xxxx load of bullets into him, surely would the bullets not have gone through him and into the cop on the ground? And even still, Brian should have been shot a lot more considering the bullet spread and not being totally covered by Mike

7/10

If it weren't for the constant swearing and the above, I would have given the film a 8.5 instead.

body armour? Still I reckon at that range it would've went through.

Associate
Captivity - 3/10.

Dreadful. Had extremely low expectations for this film and yet somehow it was even worse than I expected. Poor plot, poor character development; in fact every part of it was poor.

Avoid.

Soldato
E.T. - 9.7/10

would be 10 but for elliot's screaming

i love you philip morris is on tv tonight. recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. it's a good film!

Back
Top Bottom