What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Moneyball - 7.5/10

I enjoyed the film overall, but a strange thing bugged me...

Can Brad Pitt not act without having to eat something in every scene?!

Soldato
The Amazing Spiderman

Was not expecting a lot and didn't get a lot , miffed at how this gets a lot of good reviews on sites , its worse than the Toby maguire first film.

Cant understand why they needed to bring a complete copy of the first out?

Also I found spiderman in this one to be a bit of an idiot and just liked to showoff and tell everyone he is spiderman , in the first Toby maguire film the man behind the mask was kept more of a secret bar his close Family/friends.

3/10

Soldato
The Impossible

Seriously, bring a box of tissue. This movie seriously had a lot of ninjas chopping onions around the theatre. Definitely worth a watch.

9/10 - Great drama, Niaomi Watts (Cut price Nicole Kidman?!) did a class act to making me cry, so did Ewan at the bus station scene. The wholse movie focuses on 1 family's perspective but still draw us to the scale of the event. Definitely worth going to the cinema.

Associate
The Amazing Spiderman

Was not expecting a lot and didn't get a lot , miffed at how this gets a lot of good reviews on sites , its worse than the Toby maguire first film.

Cant understand why they needed to bring a complete copy of the first out?

Also I found spiderman in this one to be a bit of an idiot and just liked to showoff and tell everyone he is spiderman , in the first Toby maguire film the man behind the mask was kept more of a secret bar his close Family/friends.

3/10

I thought it was much better than the Toby Maguire one. Except for that awful crane scene:mad:

Soldato
Total Recall (reboot). Enjoyed it, better than I thought it would be. 7/10
I did get slightly distracted by the Jessica Biel V kate Beckinsale show though... Jessica wins :)

Soldato
I thought it was much better than the Toby Maguire one. Except for that awful crane scene:mad:

Agree, I like the fact he is arrogant and loves himself a bit after he transforms, exactly like anyone would. Crane scene was just dire though.

Question:

Which is worse? Crane scene or "If you pick on one of us you pick on all of us" scene in original vs green goblin? Both terrible imo!

Back
Top Bottom