What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Django Unchained 8/10. Best Tarantino's done since pulp fiction imo

Seven Psychopaths 7/10. A bit all over the place but entertaining

Skyfall 4/10. Usual bond tripe, effects were appalling and ridiculous plot holes etc. Has to be most overhyped movie of 2012

Soldato
Skyfall 4/10. Usual bond tripe, effects were appalling and ridiculous plot holes etc. Has to be most overhyped movie of 2012

Usual Bond tripe, when has Bond ever been tripe? apart maybe from one or two of the Brosnan era and even they were watchable. You must be female, they generally hate Bond movies or gay!:p

Associate
The fact they thought they could get an oscar nomination for that pap shows the level of delusion surrounding the Bond franchise.

And Prometheus was the best effort since Aliens so clearly we are at loggerheads :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Skyfall - I had heard loads of good about this movie but they were wrong as I thought it was pretty ****, I made it through to the end but regretted wasting my time watching it.

Soldato
The Town - was recommended this and hadn't seen it. Quite enjoyed it. Suspense throughout it, which was good, although seemed missing something to make it great rather than just good. 7/10

The Imposter - I didn't realise it was a documentary until I put it on. It's all a bit weird, interesting, but weird. I would have sacked it off for some TV but due to it's compelling weirdness, you can't help but carry on. 6/10

Caporegime
Three films that I recommend everyone checks out:

Machine Gun Preacher - Amazing movie about the struggle in Sudan and one mans mission to save kids there

Boy Wonder - Dark and very powerful story of a boy looking ot avenge his mothers murder when he was a child. Really a great Anti-hero story.

The Hunter - The awesome Willem Dafoe plays a hunter tracking the last surviving member of a previusly extinc species. Gripping, powerful, and ultimately very sad.

I'd never heard of them before so seems they were pretty low-key, but put them on your watch list asap! :)

Soldato
Three films that I recommend everyone checks out:

Machine Gun Preacher - Amazing movie about the struggle in Sudan and one mans mission to save kids there

Boy Wonder - Dark and very powerful story of a boy looking ot avenge his mothers murder when he was a child. Really a great Anti-hero story.

The Hunter - The awesome Willem Dafoe plays a hunter tracking the last surviving member of a previusly extinc species. Gripping, powerful, and ultimately very sad.

I'd never heard of them before so seems they were pretty low-key, but put them on your watch list asap! :)

My next three films, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom