What film did you watch last night?

Associate
The Impossible - Incredibly moving film. Very sad and it makes you realise how lucky you are. However I did feel it focused too much on how it affected people on holiday and not enough on how it affected locals. I would also like to know just how accurate the story is to what actually happened.

Solid 8/10 though

Soldato
Jack Reacher - 6/10. Enjoyable action film so long as you switch off and don't expect anything too believable.

Dredd - 8/10. Awesome 'reboot' of the Judge Dredd story. So much better than Stallone's terrible version.

Soldato
Watched a film called U.F.O Only watched it because it was filmed in Derby and had Jean-Claude Van Damme in it (And Sean Pertwee/Julian Glover) Pretty terrible. Recognise a few places and i am sure i know where it was filmed in the cul-de-sac. But anyway low budget scifi flick with a couple of decent looking birds.

2/10

:p

Soldato
Black Swan - 8.5/10

Finally got round to watching this too, and like most other members here I loved it. SO many issues being explored like anorexia, schizophrenia, sexual harassment, corruption, sexuality, modern day pressures on young women. Kept me glued to the screen. Would watch again.

Man of Honour
Hunger Games

9/10 very surprised how good this film was, I haven't read the. Books and know nothing about it, which usually helps, no preconceived ideas about what should happen or how characters should act.

Not sure what the next part is going to be about though.

Soldato
Seven Psychopaths

Quality film with some really good actors, Christopher Walken being one of my all time favourites as he plays really good odd ball/pycho as usual.

Woody Harrelson was great (another favourite of mine) plus Colin Farrell's performance was spot on. I enjoyed Sam Rockwell's character as well. Brilliant acting by all really.

Cool flick with a lot of different paces, I was gripped throughout.

Worth seeing!

A solid 8/10

Back
Top Bottom